Sunday, February 7, 2016

That Was The Week That Was

 
In One More ThingNow normally this would be the end of the story. That is, it would be except for the fact that in the rush to rob Steve of his product, Bill overlooked one small issue. Windows didn’t work! I reflected on my time at Apple. We lost Steve four years ago, and it’s been sixteen since I was at Apple, but it seems like yesterday.
I am forever amazed by people trusting politicians so I did a little tutorial called This is My Surprised Face to bring them up to date. Then there’s Ted Cruz. Did you see that picture at the beginning of one of the debates where he had his hand inside his coat while all the others had their hands on their heart? Big scandal! Everyone thought he was a Mason. Ya’ll missed it. He thinks he’s Napoleon. Ted is a master debater. Say that real fast three times and see what comes out. That means he’s a great manipulator. Get it? Master debater . . . manipulator, somebody stop me.
BURNS!  Was part of the seriousness of this week. I kept returning again and again to the subject as the government tried to suppress witnesses, and cover their butts. Contrary to my original idea, Burns, Oregon is most likely going to be a benchmark in the struggle to regain America as we once knew it. The almost comical takeover of a building in a wildlife reserve turned very serious with the death of Lavoy Finicum. That event is unfolding so fast that I’m having to update links on my original article “No Gun In The Snow.” From outright lies to Main Stream Media trying to put words into the mouths of witnesses, this charade unfolds in full glory of a government gone insane.
I’m basically a Trump man, but everybody likes a good Knockout, and that article praised Cruz and his effort to take Iowa, and oh yeah, he cheated, but shucks, he’s a politician! Ok, let’s get to the crotch of this. That’s not a typo, it’s where Ted Cruz kicked Donald Trump Monday! The logic seemed to follow the theory that if you can make a billion dollars then you can run a country. Shucks folks, El Chapo can make a billion dollars. C’mon! As much as we don’t like it, politics is a vocation. Playing the crowd, and working the polls are two different things, and I’m not talking about opinion polls of people who may, or may not vote, I’m talking about people who actually get up and go and vote! Two different critters.
Johnny Johnson Was My Friend. Nuff said. Yesterday, at the Capitol, the one thing I kept being reminded of was Johnny was not there. When someone leaves in such a way you begin to search for memories. I have one. Johnny and I spent about three hours one night on a chat critiquing whiskey. He was a Jack Daniels man, and I am Jim Beam, but we were conservatives and both realized that there is room for all kinds of people in the world. Johnny was a gentleman, and not one rude word ever came out of his mouth that I know of.
Every now and then an article comes along that just won’t quit, and No Gun In The Snowwas just such an article. There WAS no gun in the snow. . . I stuck it up the Feds butts! Wanna see something funny? Now that they have read this watch a gun suddenly appear. I would have put it in the initial release, but I’m just a Simple Ol’ Boy From Austin, so what do I know? Hey Feds. . . . GOTCHA!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment