Sunday, November 24, 2013

Maybe They Won't Come For Me


    Maybe They Won't Come For Me
by Wilbur

    The main problem with the nation today is complacency. The attitude that if you just keep your head down perhaps the machine will pass you by. Those who oppress us count on this. They count on the masses hunkering down in the false safety of their home, not realizing that this bastion of America has disappeared a long time ago. 

    Your home is not your home. Your children are not your children. Your LIFE is not your life! These have been taken from you and if you have yet to be touched by the CPS, NSA, or IRS it is only because you are "inventory," not needed at this time. You my even know this but you think,  " Maybe they won't come for me...THIS time!"

    We stand by as children get kidnapped by CPS. We drive by, and look the other way as C J Grisham is arrested for no reason. We allow illegal searches of our property in the false hope that if we only conform perhaps they will leave us alone and take someone else. We have become like Jews in a gas chamber clamoring for the door in the hope of living thirty seconds longer.  

    I've often wondered why I was drawn into the fight against CPS. At first it appeared as a simple fight for my grandchildren, but I now know God had a broader plan for me. Like Job, I had to suffer. I had to feel the pain because then and only then would I understand that there was more at risk than my miserable life. Texas was at stake! 

    When I realized that my family was gone. When I left my home. When I scraped change to eat, I began to understand, and I felt alone. I felt so alone, and I hung my head and cried. And then God said, "Now you are ready!"

    What will it take for us to win this fight ? When you stare at empty chairs. When you get up to an empty house. When a homosexual tells you that you can never see your wife or grandchildren ever again. . . then you'll know what to do ! And when enough people have tasted the blood in their mouths and hear some woman begging as her child is taken away these people will storm out of their homes into the night with brooms and rakes and clubs and yes, guns and on that night they will do the right thing. And the perpetrators of inequity will cry HAVOC as they beg for their lives, and on that night the Republic of Texas will be reborn. 




No comments:

Post a Comment