Friday, March 18, 2016


Guns, Glory and Midgets. Love letters come in all shapes and sizes. Got one on my Google Account today from some girly-man, trying to show me all the reasons that I need to get shot in the butt while eating lunch. And I quote. .  .



“u all gotta be shitting me I'm sick of you straight up idiots I mean truly truly stupid how could you ever think everyone carrying a gun will bring down crime none of these idiots with guns have even 10% the training to decide when to open carry most what if someone starts fighting you when do you decide to kill this person and when someone sees you pull a gun they all will think you are the criminal and shoot you its fear begets fear another scenario most people live in apartments someone breaks in most crazy people will just start shooting and probably kill a baby next door and god knows who else hey idiots there was a time we all carried guns it was called the WILD west for a reason everyone killed everyone and even then you could not carry a gun in or around town you had to drop your gun off to the sherif and pick it up on your way out how dare you not respect our police force they have a life or death job and your taking up my tax paying dollars with your massive ego attention”

Well butter my butt, and call me a biscuit! stupid how could you ever think everyone carrying a gun will bring down crime

Well gee, let me see. I’m putting gas in my car. Homeboy come up and says, “Give me all your money. Appearing to reach for my wallet I put a nice Smith & Wesson 40 instead. Now, this guy is familiar with “40s”,but I don’t think this is the kind he was looking for. Odds are that I will walk away from said situation.

none of these idiots with guns have even 10% the training to decide when to open carry

Au Constraire, Peaches! Texas requires training before a permit is issued, and most gun owners are gun enthusiasts who frequent the shooting range. And, how does that training bear on “when” to open carry? I, myself prefer to conceal because I like to shoot people in the back. It’s easier. I just play the old man buying a six pack when LeRoy decides to make a withdrawal at the checkout stand. It doesn’t matter if I pull the gun from under my coat, out of a hip holster, or out of my butt, the end result is the same. Please see the above Homeboy at the gas pump.

what if someone starts fighting you when do you decide to kill this person

Uh, when he hits me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got a short fuse.

when someone sees you pull a gun they all will think you are the criminal and shoot you its fear begets fear

Wow! This one took some thought. Let’s see, I’m in said convenience store and Homeboy starts to rob. I pull the previously mentioned gun and shoot Homeboy. Little old lady buying a bottle of three-dollar wine at the cooler beside me thinks, “I cannot tell who the bad guy is and starts shooting at me. Man buying a can of tuna, likewise becomes confused and starts blasting her. Of course the clerk, by this time, has pulled the shotgun from under the counter, and in the midst of all the gunfire, kills everyone in the store, including the five-year-old girl because he thought she was a midget. Dude! The west ain’t that wild! By the way, I have a fetish for midgets, but I digress.

 most people live in apartments someone breaks in most crazy people will just start shooting and probably kill a baby next door and god knows who else

Use hollow points.

hey idiots there was a time we all carried guns it was called the WILD west for a reason everyone killed everyone and even then you could not carry a gun in or around town you had to drop your gun off to the sherif and pick it up on your way out

Ok, bank tellers didn’t carry guns, school teachers didn’t either, nor did pastors, or school kids. True, most towns had an ordinance, but I thought you said everyone was shooting everyone. I won’t bore you with the OK Corral. BTW friends and neighbors, when you hear the term “wild west” what you got is a Yankee. You need to check out the stats since concealed carry passed in Texas, and then compare those numbers to say. .  . Chicago.

out how dare you not respect our police force they have a life or death job and your taking up my tax paying dollars with your massive ego attention

No, they are taking up your tax dollars. I shoot people for free. I don’t know where you live, but I’m sure when the police finally get to you, after your trusty 911 call, they will bring that little piece of chalk to draw around you. Too bad they can’t sketch in that stupid look on your face.

All in all, I think that you, sir, need to pull your pants out, look down, and give us all a panties check. This is a collection of the lamest brained, liberal nonsense I’ve ever seen. When I got it I thought CJ Grisham was pulling joke on me. But, you provided my with a lot of entertainment so we’re even. Hey, do you have a cute sister. Just asking.

Love,

A gun toting idiot.
















No comments:

Post a Comment