Friday, March 25, 2016

Trump's Wife Loses Utah


Ok, Donald Trump’s wife lost the Utah caucus. I’m at a loss here, I didn’t know she was running. It seems that somebody dredged up a picture from a magazine where Trump’s wife did a spread that showed her butt. I’ve seen the photo, and it was an exquisite butt. Hey, I’m not gay, ok? That having been said, if I ever meet Donald I’m not going to say, “Hey, your old lady sure has a nice butt. Now, of course, Cruz said he had nothing to do with that. That’s kinda like my grandkids pointing to each other when something goes wrong. Five kids in the house and nobody saw anything. Like being in the “hood” when the cops come around.

Ring the bell, school’s in. Deep seated religious convictions are hard to beat. In Utah you have a very high percentage of LDS women who vote. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world, and Christian religious conviction is what we need at this particular time. Very strong influence of morality, family, and decency go a long way when that finger reaches for that little switch in a voting booth. Now, let’s look at some facts, shall we?

The Republican establishment has launched an attack on their own front runner. Now, why would they do that? They are doing that because Donald Trump is not establishment. Cruz is. Hillary is. Above all, they want to assure that when this is all over it will be business as usual. They want that border open. They want that money in the Social Security bank. They want a Mosque on every corner, and they want to maintain control. If Trump wins they lose all of that. It’s that simple. If they can’t find anything else, they drag out a nude picture of Donald Trump’s wife! Thank God we were spared a picture of Obama’s wife’s butt.  

So, let’s peel the veneer off of Heidi Cruz. She is an American investment manager at Goldman Sachs. She was born in California (I’m very suspicious about that) went to college in Brussels, and at Harvard. Sounds good. She’s forty-three years old, and she’s cute. I had to throw that in. Sorry. She had a bout with depression early in her marriage, but I don’t hold that against her, I go through that after every divorce. My last one lasted twenty-six minutes because that’s how long it took me to drive to the JP’s office to get married again, but I digress.

She became involved in her husband’s run for the senate, and reportedly cashed in all of their assets to finance the venture. It was not reported about the loan she secured from Goldman Sachs. Now, this is not a really big deal, I suppose they paid the loan back, and I see Goldman Sach’s angle, it’s always nice to buy a senate seat, but then Don’s previous life is not something that should sway the political winds either. This was a dirty trick, similar to Iowa. Remember that. Ted Cruz is showing a Nixon like persona that smacks a little of Huey Long. Dig, strike, deny.

One other little thing. Ted Cruz cannot beat Hillary Clinton. He doesn’t have that kind of clout. While Trump feverishly tried to throw a sheet over his wife it is well known that Hillary dated Yoko Ono, but what does it matter? Clout enough for ya? Ted Cruz is the little boy in the school yard and Hillary is the school master. She survived Monica! But, Ted won Utah. I guess that means something. With his wife’s love of the North American Union, Goldman Sachs, and the New World Order I’m sure the people of Utah will be getting an education real soon.

Like I said, it’s hard to beat religious conviction. This is the people of Utah voicing their opinion, and I have no problem with that.  I only hope that that conviction enables wisdom enough to ignore an attack on a man’s wife that was purposely designed to push emotional buttons on people who don’t see the big picture, and the big picture is their state sovereignty, the loss of their faith, their bill of rights, and their children’s future. One picture is worth a thousand words. If you wanna see the back story just look at Ted’s right hand in the picture on this article. I can say no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment