Thursday, September 5, 2013

The "N" Word and the Bubble Headed Bleach Blonde

                                                     We're All Racist
                                                       by Wilbur Witt

                                   http://youtu.be/dF1NUposXVQ

     Everyone who is not in a coma has racist thoughts, and if you say you don't, then you're a lying racist. It's built into the human condition. We are programmed from birth to accept or reject conditions around us, and when you try to artificially sterilize that you get people from New York City, or worse yet, San Francisco! 

     I get a great deal of amusement watching news commentators tap dance around a word. With great pain on their faces, and concern in their eyes, they say the phrase, "N" Word with great religious fervor, but it's all a scam. Using a phrase like that just shows that you are a weak, stupid racist. I've made a point to point things like this out over the years. The people who actually know me know what I think, and how I define my opinions. I refer to myself as a simple old boy from Austin precisely because I do these things. I go right to the point, call a spade a spade (uh oh, bad choice of words) and watch politically correct people sidestep. When someone uses "the 'N' word" that's not their opinion, that's what someone TOLD them was their opinion, and like sheeple they follow the leader. Well, folks, black people see through this! 

     People can't be trained not to think the way they should think, and any effort to appear to be something you're not is disingenuous. You'll just come across as the convalescing fool that you really are. I don't call anyone a nigger. I also don't refer to food as vittles because I realize that the word is from a bygone age and simply doesn't fit in the 21st century. I'm not politically correct, but I think I may have progressed past my Louisiana roots where such words were tossed around randomly. I do use words like, lowlife, lying and loser because I still see lowlife, lying losers trying to run the country. I am not prejudiced, but I'm highly suspicious of anyone outside of Texas. 

     But words are words. Nothing more, nothing less. If you try to degrade anyone with a word, and not simply prove your point with logic then you have already lost your debate. If America is to work it must work for everyone and not because some government edict says so, but because it is right to do so. The US is diversified. Kids WILL wear their pants showing their underwear, you WILL see Spanish on labels, and for a while we will all have to put up with a bubble-headed bleach blonde in Burbank stuttering out "the 'N' word!" Then, one day, the good Lord willing, and the creek don't rise, we'll just all grow up. And I happen to like Bubble-headed bleach blondes, I just don't like it when they speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment