Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Children of Anarchy

                                              The Children of Anarchy 

     You cannot have a society without law. There are simply too many of us. There is a line between legitimate debate and disruption for the sole purpose of causing enough disagreement to stop the orderly process of construction of a majority rule. In any society there will always be a percentage of members who will not get exactly what they want, but to destroy the entire society for the sake of the few is anarchy. 

     This is where we find the Libertarian Party today. While most Libertarians support freedom to live and let live there is a small, a very small subset that dwells on destroying the party solely because they are spoiled, Hedonistic brats bent on  disrupting the stated goals of most Libertarians solely because they can! Example of this was the NOTA push at the convention. For the uninformed out there NOTA means "None of the above." Further defined it means, "I'm such a numb nut I'm campaigning for everyone to vote for NOONE and we get to leave the convention with our tin foil hats firmly in place." I listened to all the high brow explanations but it was all stupid. All the, "I don't agree with anybody" talk, then why did you even come here in the first place?

     I wrote yesterday about separating the sheep from the goats, and that's exactly what I intend to do. The wonderful thing about being a simple old boy from Austin is that I'm very familiar with the smell of bull shit. I am going to fight for Kathie Glass' run for governor, but after November I can see no future for the Libertarian Party. That having been said I will continue my efforts to purge the party of disruption until then. There are good people in the party, but the total absence of common sense has alienated them to the point that even Republicans begin to look good. 

     Now, you will note that I did not name any particular group, but if the boot fits feel free to lace that bitch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment