Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Leave Alone Party


                                                     The Leave Alone Party

     I generally try to keep my posts to others clean, but in my articles I will salt the prose a bit, nothing as bad as a rapper, but a little Texas flavor. What gets me is when people who's lives are obscene get their shorts in a knot when they hear me or anyone else throw in a word here and there. What further provokes me is that these same people want to indoctrinate our children with their perversion as if it is a normal situation. I made a statement in an article that no one wanted their child to grow up to be gay and got a host of people telling me how they would "accept" it should that ever happen. Of course I was called a bigot. Their twisted logic is so profound that when I put up a satirical post yesterday about the percentage of rape victims who would become pregnant I included a tongue in cheek comment about the offspring of gay men and got responses defending the rights of gay couples raising their children. I had to explain that two men simply cannot make a baby...well, maybe in California. 

     At any rate, whenever someone uses the word "Chaplin" in their name I have the good common sense to articulate my views. I was raised Baptist, became Catholic, and am covered UP with Mormons. The radical left freaks out when I remind them of those facts, but the simple truth is the US is a Christian nation formed by Christian men on Christian principles. Not Moslems, not Hindus, not Buddhists! Deal with it! This country will always be Christian. About the only good thing to come out of the immigrants streaming in from Mexico is that if they are Mexican they are probably Christian and heterosexual. 

     Our problem is too many people do not just stand up and say, "I don't agree with that, and never will!" Standing up comes in many forms. Civil disobedience is one of the best forms. The very idea that you have to be "licensed" to defend your life is absurd. Therefore I repealed that law. I carry a gun whenever I feel I need to. Just go into any convenience store in Killeen at eleven o'clock and tell me how safe you feel. Even a dog has the God given right to bite, but we don't muzzle all dogs because of one bad dog. People are so caught up with not offending anyone that they, themselves become the offended. Of course people have a right to live as they want to live but I reserve the right to my opinion. The Gay lifestyle is dangerous. Using drugs indiscriminately is dangerous. Plotting your life without a moral compass is dangerous, eating convenience store burritos is dangerous so don't get mad when I point these things out. 

     When I say things like the above I don't do it just to offend. I do it to make people think, and perhaps a few will sit up and say, "Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about!" You see, if enough people just do that we can turn thus mess around. Politicians are a funny lot. If they perceive public opinion turning they will follow the lead. They know that if they don't then they will have to find jobs, and that's unthinkable. The pendulum swings  this way and that. This is a natural law. The universe is composed to opposites. Light and dark, hot and cold, male and female. Our social consciousness has hit to extreme left. This cannot maintain. Sheer force of population demands a return to center. Only problem is that the rod never stops at dead center. It continues to the opposite extreme. This is never good but it's the way it is. What we, as Christian conservatives need to try to do is hold the line against extremism, even our own. I do believe in allowing adults to chart their own lives but not chart MINE! If a Gay Chef wants to live with his boyfriend, oh well. Will I not eat his prime rib? Of course I will. If he ends up with AIDS I'll hand him a Bible and hope he reads it. 

     I'm going to start a new Political Party. The Leave Alone Party. If it doesn't concern you leave it alone! We can't all possibly agree with every aspect of our existence. We do all agree one most things. Concentrate on those things. If you abide by just two rules, don't believe in anything you can't see or verify, and don't worry a bout things you cannot change. There! That takes care of ninety-eight percent of your problems. Take four aspirins and call me in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment