Saturday, August 16, 2014

Keep Austin Weird

                                                    Keep Austin Weird

     Austin cherishes its motto, "Keep Austin Weird." Inspired by the likes of Willie Nelson, the city welcomes the ideas and work of anyone who longs for freedom to paint the world with new and vibrant colors. Say what you will. Get on your soap box and let it fly. SOMEONE in Austin will listen and applaud you. Enter Rosemary Lehmberg. Travis county district attorney. The epitome of a self made woman. Bulwark of law enforcement, keeping a keen eye on the public interest. 

     Now Im going to try to maintain a level of professionalism my readers have come to expect, but look at this fat bitch! I thought I looked stupid during MY DWI arrest. DUDE! They didn't tie me to a chair. She did recite the obligatory DWI defense. "Do you know I am?" Yeah, you're a fat broad tooling down through the middle of Austin at three times the legal blood alcohol limit with an open bottle of vodka in the car, that's who you are. Keep Austin weird but DAMN! Not THAT weird. This bozo is in charge of some kind of ethics committee overseeing the state! Hey, baby, we look bad enough down here without this, ok? 

     And she's classic. "Call the sheriff. I'm not drunk. I'll have your job." And here's the funny part. Didn't step down! Went right on prosecuting DWIs! Can you imagine being in court on a DWI charge and Alice the Goon walks in? Bitch PLEASE! But Austin IS weird. One of the hurdles Rick Perry has to leap in his fight defending his action not to fund this mud wrestler is the fact that Austinites cheer her on! Hey, I like Austin. Thundercloud Subs, and college girls with torn jeans and cotton candy hair make my day but for REAL? If I were to put this in a book I couldn't find a publisher it's so far in left field. 

     Ok, here's a rundown of what's really going on. Perry wanted her to step down. She said no, so he said I'm not going to fund your ethics group because you have breached public trust becoming one of the very people you prosecute. She got him indicted for calling her out. 

     Perry will win this one. Broom Hilda will crash to the ground and Austin will survive. Just ask yourself, in all seriousness. How many people have gone to death row at the behest of this flake? I mean she's got so MUCH  integrity, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment