Monday, July 6, 2015

The Rainbow Flag

     Did a lot of reflection this weekend. First and foremost I didn't drink a drop. Sometimes you just gotta use the old brain if you wanna think things through. I never pull back but I sure change directions at times, redefine, appraise, and push on from there. As you know, I shifted my focus from Facebook to Twitter, and it wasn't just Twitter, I began to flesh out Wordpress, Google, and email contacts. Again, I did not "quit "Facebook," I just reduced it to the gossip site it really was. I still answer friends, occasionally post, but I'm not going to work eight hours a day on something that simply does not work. That's self abuse! 

     I come in several favors. Music, movies, TV, videos, articles and books. And I'm not kidding. I have quit good jobs to do these things, and if you'll notice I'm still driving a Mercedes and live in three houses. I am a Texas Patriot, but I'm not a crazy Texas Patriot. Secession is sexy, but nullification works. Texas is the most successful state in the nation right now. Why leave what you can just buy? The rest of the country expects us to jump up and do something crazy, they WANT us to, and we're more than happy to oblige. 

     All that having been said, the Texas movement has one problem. With the dozens of movements not ONE cooperates with the other.KC Massey is STILL in jail with no hope of bail as all the various groups squabble over his having smoked a joint! The in fighting between the Open Carry groups was epic. It speaks well of CJ Grisham that he held that mess together long enough to get ONE law passed, and even that was less than what was desired. There is no Congress for the Republic of Texas!

     And all the conspiracy theories! I'll be honest with you. I wouldn't believe Alex Jones if he said Michael Jackson could dance! "Jade Helm is looming on the horizon, Obama has just declared martial law, just buy my water filtration system and you MAY survive!" I have seen the war against the people. I have seen my grandchildren abused by the CPS, and I know what it takes to win! It takes organization. It takes senate committee hearings where your people show up and they don't have enough time to even hear them all. It takes people like Jim Black. It takes a TEA PARTY! That's what it takes to win. 

     Donald Trump is a task master at public manipulation. He spoke for eight and one half minutes, announcing his candidacy, with only about one minute addressed Mexico and the Liberal response went off the charts! Guess the Donald must've struck a nerve, huh? And Rick Perry, oh don't get me started, talking about how "offended" he was by Trump's remarks. All them Mexicans pouring over the border for the entire TWELVE years he held office didn't bother him a bit, now DID it? As usual Perry glommed onto a talking point. Hope he can remember his lines in his NEXT televised debate. 

     Hilliary is the President Designate. That's called self promotion, folks. A great and wise philosopher, Adolf Hitler once said, "No matter how big the lie, if you keep repeating it, it will be accepted as truth!"' The Jews are the enemy, Hillary is the president . . . see how that works? Donald Trump is a racist, Hilliary is a woman of the people. And I'm bigger than Willie Nelson! 

     What I'm gonna do is double down on the facts. I'll try to make them palatable for everyone but PEOPLE, SCOTUS just legitimized sodomy! C'mon! That's not a conspiracy theory. You won't believe how I'm dodging vulgarity in this article. Liberals gleaning my articles for racism while they're waving rainbow flags. Look what the Confederate flag stood for, yeah, yeah, yeah, and look what that Rainbow flag REALLY stands for! Do you really want your kids and grand kids to accept THAT as normal? And don't be jellyfish about it, you KNOW I'm right! 

     Will Trump be able to untangle the Obama mess? Not all of it. Will Hillary enhance that mess? You betcha! Will Texas Patriots continue to fight that mess? Absolutely. The only problem is when someone like Donald Trump yells, "Charge!" we can't go off in fifty different directions because I'll assure you the Gay, radical, illegal, left certainly will NOT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment