Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Suck-preme Court

CLARIFICATION:

     After my article yesterday I received messages from many friends saying their "goodbyes." I am not leaving Facebook. I'm putting it in priority. I most certainly will answer friends, read, and scan. What I was talking about was depending on this site for any tangible results. I switched focus onto other social media where I have seen verifiable numbers. When I see my granddaughter riding as a beauty queen in a 4th of July parade I'm gonna LOOK at it! You can always find me on Doc's site, and in fact, since it's automatic, you'll probably see my articles in the www.teapartytribune.com pop up. You might want to check out The Dam Good Times. Crystal Lee Larimore puts up with me there so long as I don't cuss too much. 

     The object of writing is getting read, and Facebook just plays too many games for me to consider it as a real distribution point. That having been said there were many shares from the Tribune to Facebook yesterday. If you read something that makes sense and want to share, God knows, maybe those potheads out in California will let it pass through, but remember, we are conservatives. We are TEXAS conservatives. THEY think we marry our sisters and eat black folk on Saturday night. All Donald Trump said was it might not be a good idea to fill the country up with aliens who have criminal records. That was one small part of his eight minute speech. He also addressed China, Russia, nuclear abilities, Obamacare and unemployment, but the very second he mentioned anything that rang of our southern border they leaped upon him like savage rabbits. THEY DON'T LIKE US. 

     I am actively working to get Texas BACK to Republic status. That can be anything from secession to having the tables turn so that Texas Law supersedes US law. Texas first. Texas doesn't want to hurt America. We just don't want to have to feed all the bastards! And we're damn sure not gonna feed a bunch of wetbacks! We're simple folk, actually. 

     I love Texas. I love everything about Texas. As I grow older I appreciate more and more about it. I love the fact that we tote guns, talk funny, and have potato chips in the shape of our state. I used to love the way we could go to Mexico, and the people there welcomed us because we were a blended culture from two nations, each distinct but historically intertwined. We need to get back to that. The Mexican people are not the enemy! Manipulating governments and criminals are the enemy. There isn't anything wrong with a man wanting to come here, prosper and doing the right things to make that happen. There is everything wrong with the cartels charging an arm an a leg to get a fourteen year old girl across the border to be a drug addicted sex slave. It is an abomination for a young woman to be murdered by a criminal who slipped in under the radar while she enjoys a beautiful day with her father on the docks of San Francisco. Liberals don't see anything wrong with that. Well, me and the "Donald" have plans for that man, and all others like him. 

     This administration has a plan, too. They plan to fill up America with non-citizens who owe allegiance only to the cartels, register them to vote Democratic because they know that's the only way they can hold onto the reins of power. Hillary parades around the country like a queen designate. The liberals are spinning her as "unbeatable." This woman is a murderer who had an affair with Yoko Ono. This woman destroyed hundreds, if not thousands of emails. Richard Nixon only erased eighteen minutes of tape that he owned! The Democrats lost ground in the mid-term elections and the Dems are telling us that didn't count. This recent "fairy tale" from the "Suck-preme" Court was worse than you think. I've read where five unelected lawyers negated the constitution, and overruled the states. Wrong! ONE did. If only one justice had swung the other way that decision would not have stood. That's where we're at, people. One queer Yankee just told the statue of liberty to take a hike. That same statue that welcomed millions of LEGAL immigrants to our shores. Swat them bees, swat them bees! 

     Well, it's all coming to an end. If nothing else, Donald Trump got us standing up. Don't get lazy. And don't depend on Facebook. It is a bastion of liberal, communist, gay thought, and THAT'S why I'm spreading out. To reach as many people as I possibly can. I'm giving you a picture of my granddaughter. She was in a parade yesterday. She wants to be a doctor. She is heterosexual. When I look at her I cannot help but think about that poor girl in San Francisco with her father. We cannot fail her. This is no longer a political discussion, this is a fight for life. The life of America, the life of TEXAS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment