Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Can't Touch This

Years ago, in another life, I was a devout Catholic. I wasn’t kidding. I was a fired up believer, complete with holy water, Rosary, the whole nine yards. I met a girl named Susan. Susan was a mystic. She had visions, wrote prophesy, and smelled like roses. I was enthralled. By and by Father Ev talked to me about her, asking if I knew her. I told him that I did. He asked if I’d been with her during her visions. Of course! Then he asked if I’d seen Mary, or heard her voice, and I had to admit that outside of a few rose smells I had not. “Good,” Father Ev replied, “because that’s schizophrenia!” Thus began my decent into heresy.

I frequently write about my views on organized religion. Now, I’ve been accused of being an Atheist, which I am not. I’m very aware that for all of our technology, science, and study, we simply cannot make a leaf. There is simply too much involved in the universe to ascribe it to chance. You can’t blow a tornado through a junk yard and come out the other side with a Mercedes. I believe that if Jesus were not a real person that we would have invented Him.

I cannot call Islam an organized religion. Let’s look at the source. An old man, in a cave, in the desert, who saw an angel. Please note Father Ev’s idea cited above. First off this man was illiterate. As his “revelations” continued they seemed to follow the course of his life, i.e. the Satanic Verses where he gave credence to three “goddesses” and later decided that they were massagers of the devil. Having been through a few little she-devils myself, I totally understand this. After Mohammed’s death there was a split in Islam almost before his body was cold. His words, and even casual conversation over dinner were collected and codified into the Qu’ran, and the Sayings of Mohammed. Of course you can’t understand any of this unless you know Arabic, which Muslims believe is the most perfect language, a view they share with the Jews in their view about Hebrew.

With the passing of over fourteen hundred years, and the little dots representing inflection, vowels, etc, the understanding of the Qu’ran is solely in the hands of whomever is interpreting at the time. Then, you have to wade through the explanations of little issues like marrying little girls, making love to goats, and of course stoning beautiful women for looking good in a swim suit. Even the Nazis liked pretty girls! There is no theology in the Qu’ran. If I borrowed as many passages from previous publications as Mohammed did from the Torah, and the Bible, even the Greeks, I’d get my shirt sued off. Now that’s a fact, people. This guy wasn’t even a good writer, and it took his followers almost four hundred years to untangle the Suras and put them into a book. I know this rubs Muslims wrong, but I’m going to be blunt. If you’re going to be a “Prophet” you have to be quicker than a drunk guitar player from Austin, ok?

When you step onto the world stage, and start making statements for people to live by you’re always going to get a guy like me who will jack you up. You can’t cut everybody’s head off. The west is positioned against the proponents of Islam, and I don’t buy into all this end of time stuff, but I do believe that the world has just about had enough of the daily videos of people being burned alive, little girls being sold into slavery, people just walking across international borders because they can, and having to bow down and kiss the sandals of all these wetbacks. My eye is on the Germans. They still have the ovens, people, and they’re still German. Don’t forget Putin. The entire west is waking up. America needs to wake up. I could make this article ten more pages, but it will only become redundant. When it all comes down it will be terrible. When it’s over the Arabs will be back selling rugs where they really belong. Between Texas oil, and Russian oil Saudi Arabia will be as broke as M. C. Hammer, but his words are profound. Can’t Touch This!




No comments:

Post a Comment