Saturday, January 23, 2016

Thinning The Herd

Thinning the herd. It reduces the remnant to the best. I am sick and tired of Facebook jail, sneaky liberals, thin skins, snitches, and most people from California. I am going through my Facebook “friends,” and reducing the numbers accordingly. What is a Facebook friend? Well, there are three kinds. Type one is a real friend. Someone you know personally, have had a beer with them, and find out they’re on Facebook. You hook up and pass pictures of your lunch. Then there are these people who send you a friend request. There are subgroups to this.  Group one is people who know an actual friend (see the above), people who know of you and wish to know more about you, and then there are those other friends. They are sort of like, “Yeah, we’re divorced, but we’re still friends.” Boys and girls, if you believe that last statement, have I got a bridge for you and it’s on sale! Definition of divorce: Two people who can’t get along even during sex! Then, there are trolls.
It may come as a surprise to you, but there are people who have nothing better to do except hang on the internet making waves. Some LGBT advocate who joins a Tea Party groups. Then, they proceed to flag everything they see. I saw one of these yesterday that wanted to flag an entire group, although no one had addressed her personally, and no foul language had been used. These are people who would argue with Col. Sanders over a piece of chicken. They read books like “Fifty Shades,” and quite frankly, they’re usually white. I don’t know how many are from, or in California, but if they’re not there they will get there as fast as they can to marry their significant other. (Racist enough for ya’ll?)
I was put in Facebook jail once this year. I put up a picture of Leatherface, kidded the IslamaBastards a little bit, and the door slammed shut for a day. Hey, I thought anyone who drank camel piss would be cool with LeatherFace! My bad. . . he was white! I don’t know who jacked me up, but I don’t think it was a fan of Clint Eastwood. Yesterday I noticed my friend, C. J. Grisham was locked up for three days. Now, let’s do the math. This man has changed history, retired Army, was running for the Senate, squeaky clean member of his church, and somehow he offended “someone” out there. For the record I don’t go to church because every time I do my hair catches of fire.
I have a solution. My rules are simple. First, I will keep all those I have touched, or know personally. Next, members of groups which I am a member, whom I know their political affiliation. Then, members of the publishing community that I know are open minded enough to read something and realize that it’s only a blog and will not harm you if you just move on. Oh, and the two girls I know that have low IQs, but know how to take a good selfie. I shy away from people who send you a friend request in Arabic. I mean, get real!
You have to realize that Facebook is a computer program. The flesh and blood people working there do not possibly have the means to check all posts, but trolls know how to push the appropriate buttons and get what they want. I use key words and tricks, i.e. “Islamabastards.” I made that up. Also, it’s five syllables, and that helps a lot.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment