Wednesday, June 10, 2015

ObamaPools

     Big events up in MdKinney, Texas! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going there, deal with it. I talk a lot about Berry Creek. Berry Creek is an exclusive community with a country club, tennis and golf, and of course, a great big swimming pool. Apparently Craig Ranch North Community is a lot like Berry Creek. First let's get political.

     All this Democratic stuff streaming out of the White House about, "Spread the wealth," and, "If I had a son he'd look like him," are all very fine, but you know what happens when you subscribe to that mindset? You get to live in the projects, that's what!  You get to look over the fence at places like Berry Creek, and Craig Ranch, and those people living there pay a lot of taxes to hire police to throw you BACK over that fence should you decide to invite yourself to a pool party. Wow! That stings, don't it? See, THAT'S why your parents should have worked a good job instead of doing all that crack. Hey, I'm sorry if this hurts your widdle feelings. I grew up in Simmonsville and lived in Berry Creek! All men are created equal, but they don't STAY equal! In every dog race there's one lead dog and for the rest, the view never changes. 

     I'm loving this! I can just see the liberals out there with their hair on fire right now. "Oh Wilbur! Are you saying black kids don't have a right to swim? Black swimming rights matter!" Sure they can swim. Find a creek . . . I DID! You see, there's nothing rougher on kids like that than poor white trash like me that stumbled into some money. And I'll swear before God and five other old white men that when I got to Berry Creek I let them know I was in TOWN! I owned not one, but THREE mansions there, and that gave me three votes down at the club, so when  I sat down the board just met! They hated my living guts, but you know what? The respected my right to be there because I'd EARNED it! They knew that we had something on the ball or we wouldn't be there. Capitalism and the American Dream is so simple. If you rob a bank and get $100,000 the FBI will spend $1,000,000 tracking you down. If you glue two things together that have never been glued together before and sell 100,000 copies of it you get the SAME $100,000 and the FBI comes to your dinner parties. It's so simple. 

     Now that we've completed socio-economics 101, let's move on to civics. School's in suckahs!  The kids coming over that fence are only partially to blame. The rest sits directly on the parents. If you have two married HETEROSEXUAL parents in the home, with a high school education, and JOBS, traditionally you get respectful kids who go by the rules of society. If you get people, I refuse to call them parents, who shun their responsibility, blame society, and consider their children accidents who just "came along" they tend to raise kids who crash pool parties where they are not invited! Guests come in through the front door, criminals come over the fence! Swat them uninvited bees!

     There's the bell. Time to move on to geography. Kid pulls toy gun up in Ohio . . . dead kid! Man tried to run away because he owed child support . . . dead guy! Man sells a cigarette on streets of New York . . . another dead guy! Kid shoots her mouth off at a Texas cop during a hyper situation involving dozens of suspects . . . butt whipping! I don't wanna HEAR about the blankity blank "wild west" any more! When the situation escalated and Officer Casebolt drew his weapon I noticed another officer tap him on the shoulder from behind and say something. And the officer used bad language. Alert the media! In fact they DID alert the media. Like these kids coming over that fence had never heard language like that before. If you believe that have I got a bridge for you, and it's on SALE! One more thing; in an affluent community, with chaperones all around, could it be that at least ONE of them had a CHL? You think? NO DEAD KIDS! 

     Did the kids learn anything? Nope! All they got was reinforcement that if you break the law, disregard the rights of others, and act like a fool all you gotta do is break out a cell phone, point to the color of your skin, and the mainstream angels WILL sing! Now people are marching around McKinney with signs proclaiming "Black Lives Matter!" Al Sharpton may even make an appearance. The president may even sign an executive order. Obamapools!

www.teapartytribune.com
www.thedamgoodtimes.com
www.ragingelephantsradio.com

#mckinney #swim #coos

No comments:

Post a Comment