Thursday, June 25, 2015

Stand By For NEWS!

    I spent an entire day yesterday watching the furor over the Confederate flag. I could have put my time to better use, I can assure you, but every  story, every note, every status on Facebook had a flag on it.  The GAYS even have a flag! I didn't know that. I personally think it should be pink, but what do I know, right? 

    Then came a story that ISIS has invented a new way to kill people, three new ways, actually, and if you know me, I made a tuna sandwich, a pitcher or martinis, and went looking for that! Then, of course the story about Obama selling Kansas to the Chinese, Hilliary has dated Yoko Ono, and Bruce Gender had her first period! Then, a great light appeared unto me. It was exceedingly bright, and I was sore afraid. And a voice came from the light, like a thousand trumpets, and the voice said, "Come here!" So I put down my martini, and went unto  the voice, and the voice got holy, and powerful, and resounded-duh . . . And the voice said, "Gimme some of dat samitch!" 

    So I gave the voice the sandwich, and I was filled with wisdom at that point. And the wisdom was this: The Mainstream Media long ago lost ALL credibility. Gone are the days when Patton strode onto the beach, or Kennedy stared down the Russians, or Dr. King walked fearlessly down the streets of Selma.  Now some guy says he's a woman, cuts his Johnson off, and the world stops turning. The big bucks news will pump any story, no matter how stupid until you'd think that was the only thing happening in the entire world at that given moment of time. LEAD story,too! JESUS CHRIST could return, and He'd be upstaged by some transvestite tripping, and spilling a Coke on a parking lot! Oh yeah, did ya'll know the Pope is a communist? There was even a story about Miley  Cyrus poking fun at the Bible. Like that's a surprise? Have you checked out her little dance step. I liked when she was Hanna Montana, but what do you do when you grow up, and lose your contract because you're basically ugly, and a slut? That's an old word my younger readers need to get used to. Slut: Prostitute who's too stupid to charge for it. 

    And, of course, everybody's looking forward to the race war that's coming. A few kids with their pants sagging sit down in the street and "IT'S A RACE WAR, IT'S A RACE WAR!" We already HAD a race war back in the 1860's. Oh God, here come the flags again! I found ONE story worth reading, and that was the one about the one-legged vet who had to put his dog down. The dog was trained to sniff out seventy different bombs, and had saved many lives. The whole town turned out to accompany him to the doctor, and go to rest. Uh, didn't see any Confederate flags in the crowd. 

    Then I caught Chris Green, Alternative TV, and of course he was ranting and raving about that flag flap. Then he turned on Col. Allen West. He showed a clip of some black, bearded fanatic, and kept calling him Col. West. I was reminded of an old George Carlin line; Seems fairly intelligent . . . Ah! He's full of s . . . .!" You have to watch conspiracy theorists just about as close as you watch Main Stream Media. Right before Green regurgitated his dialog he did a commercial trying to sell body armor to all the nice folks out there waiting for Jade Helm to kick in, oh don't get me started! We are going through that flap down here in Texas right now. I'm sure there is SOMETHING there, because even Governor Abbott is putting armor plating on his wheel chair. (You'd think that after getting the Governor's office he'd have picked up a Hoveround somewhere along the way, wouldn't you?) it's a nice fantasy, I guess. I have a fantasy. Me, locked away in a bomb shelter, hiding from Jade Helm, with five Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and a case of Jim Beam. Do THAT math!

    So, I found myself having coffee this morning, waiting to see what's next. Will ISIS invade New York? Will the Jews take over the world? Will Bruce Gender become pregnant? Will global warming make California a bigger desert than it's always been? Will we have to read yet another story from Roof's stepmother (another slut) telling us what a "nice boy" he really was? Will Alex Jones sell yet another water purification system? Stand by for NEWS!

Simple Ol' Boy From Austin

www.teapartytribune.com
www.thedamgoodtimes.com
www.patrioticwarriors.com
www.ragingelephantsradio.com

http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Boy-Austin-Wilbur-Witt/dp/1503179540/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422121598&sr=8-1&keywords=Wilbur+Witt

No comments:

Post a Comment