Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Jade Plus Thirty

    Jade Helm is trucking right along. I don't know where it's heading, but it ain't Fort Hood. As a matter of fact, Fort Hood is quieter than I've seen since the Vietnam War. Traffic jams from convoys are an everyday thing in Killeen. Trains bringing tanks and other military supplies will cost you time on any given day. The only soldiers I've seen since Obama declared "Martial Law" have been down at Friday's drinking beer. 

    My publisher, Crystal, did a funny video where she fantasized about being captured by soldiers, even giving a cute little gulp and dropping her phone in excitement. When I fantasized about her being handcuffed I gave a little gulp, too, but that's another story. I did do a check, and all the local Walmart is open for business. Y'all remember they were supposed to be some kind of headquarters for the troops as they rounded up our guns and daughters. Haven't found any FEMA camps, but the Bell County Jail is jumping! Guess the crackheads didn't stop smoking in preparation of the end of all civilization. You know, that amazes me. After Katrina, how could any rational mind imagine FEMA organizing ANYTHING? 

    If you will note, after the landing of forces on July 15th Alex Jones did NOT head for his bunker. Just thought I'd mention that in case nobody noticed. I did trade my gun, upgrading to a "forty," but that had nothing to do with Jade Helm, and more to do with an influx of HomeBoys for the usual summertime rush to steal my TV. I have noticed beer is on sale, but I can't make a connection. 

    Meanwhile those guys in Waco are STILL under charges for eating at Twin Peaks. K C Massey is STILL in jail for obeying Texas law, and the Branch Davidians are STILL dead, but Alex can't sell any water filters with them things. Oh, there was a protest in Ferguson as the faithful await the second coming of Bad, Bad, Michael Brown, but there wasn't enough money to lure Al Sharpton down so it fizzled. I suppose THAT black life didn’t really matter all that much.  I think one guy did get shot, but they didn't shoot him good and he lived. 

    The point I'm trying to make is that there IS a liberal left out there trying to turn the ship of state into an iceberg. While we were dashing all over Texas on stick horses screaming, "The AMERICANS are coming," they were forwarding Obama's tooty fruity agenda to finish the job of turning the constitution into a roll of toilette paper. They already did that with our money so I'm sure they're right on track. 

    I'm sort of disappointed. I was hoping if the new government was hiring after the takeover that I could manage a small camp myself. With those red, white, and blue outfits it wouldn't take much to convince the Government of the gays that the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders were an underground militia who should be rounded up and put somewhere under a steady eye. I was ready to do my part to provide that eye!

    So, here we have the government we've all come to know that botched Watergate, Vietnam, and the Middle East no can't even invade ITSELF! This is my surprised face. When Jade Helm is over, and the body count is zero, we need to get back to the serious work of reinstating the Republic of Texas because this dog and pony show we call America is gonna run out of gas some day and SOMEbody is going to have to refill the pump!
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment