Saturday, August 31, 2013

Where Do We Go From Here?

                                       So Where Do we go from here?
                                                         by Wilbur Witt

     I made my position very clear yesterday in my blog: A Simple Ol' Boy From Austin: Let's Get Serious About Syria http://simpleoldboy.blogspot.com/2013/08/lets-get-serious-about-syria.html?spref=tw  Now, I'm going to crawfish a bit, but not much. I sincerely believe what I wrote, and it's not that I'm insensitive to the deaths of children caught up in war. To not feel strong emotions at the sight of a little girl struggling for her last breath is the mindset of an animal. That having been said, we in America have our own fences to mend. The site of a little girl being drawn into a drive by shooting in Detroit on her way to school is equally horrifying. You can read all of this in my previous blog. 

     Everyone in this country has a right to his/her opinion. There are people who strongly oppose my views, and I respect that. The president sits at the top of the food chain, and ultimately he must call the final shot. Here comes the crawfish, folks, get the hot sauce out. If we do go to war against Syria we need to all support President Obama. Not to do so is similar to a spoiled kid taking his basketball home because someone else is winning the game. To thwart, oppose, or divert the effort will not only hinder the effort, but put the lives of our service men and women, who have no choice in the matter, at extreme risk. Also, this cannot be a "limited, or controlled" action. If we go to war then let's just do it this time. Take their country, kill Assad, destroy the chemical plants, and then just leave! Tell the terrorists, "You want some of this?" and show them a good example of what "this" looks like! 

     We are the only remaining super power. I like Putin, admire his words, but he is the president of a failed ideology. The Chinese aren't going to do a thing because they want to keep selling those iPads too bad. Iran? Oh, give me a break! I'm so tired of listening to the ejaculations from Tehran that I want to puke. Been working on nuclear reactors for years, can't fire up a light bulb. Good bluff preacher boys! And all the other little rag-a-muffin groups that have an axe to grind with us.  The Israeli attitude is good here: לך תזדיין

     The idea is if the president decides to go in, we all go in. We let these people know we are behind our president, and the only choice they have is long ass whipping, or quick ass whipping, but ass whipping is what it is going to be. We also need to make some solid decisions about what to do about Arabs living within the US. No more pressure cookers! Yeah, I'm serious. There are enough sane Muslims here, that if Arab presence in our country comes under scrutiny you will see a decided turn to the right. Reality people! I know it's dry . . .have a beer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment