Tuesday, September 16, 2014

This is my Surprised Face

                                              This Is My Surprised Face

     The trial of Pistorius was a farce. How in the world can you shoot a girl through a bathroom door and not call it murder? First off, if there WAS an intruder in the house, hiding in the bathroom, and you've got a gun, wouldn't said "intruder" be contained? Second, why didn't Pistorious call her name out? Wonder how much the judge was paid for THAT verdict! 

     You don't shoot unidentified targets. Gosh, that's so simple. I had an idiot at my house just last night, ranting and raving from the STREET! He was going to kill me, he had two guns, yada, yada, yada. If he had been in my BATHROOM! Oh, don't get me started.  Oscar Pistoious' main problem is he's a bitch, ok? How he ever got in bed with a super model is beyond me. I'm a cripple too so I'm very excited and hunting for one myself. This guy's defense was he screams like a woman. Am I the only one who's laughing about this. And the only thing the judge saw that he did wrong was firing a gun in the city limits? What's rape in South Africa? Assault with a friendly weapon? 

     I wish Texas had judges like that. I would have saved a ton on divorces. And, of course, when challenged on her stupidity, her supporters claim it's all because she's a black woman. Give me a freaking break! That's not playing the race card, that's a full hand of blackjack, please excuse the pun. So, the next time I decide to pop a cap in someone I'll just cry, puke, and scream like a woman and walk right out of the courtroom, right? Excuse me. I have to look for a super model. Good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment