Monday, February 9, 2015

Dead Camels

I sure hate to beat this dead camel again, but here goes. I will sufficiently bury this little jewel in the comments under a rather mundane status update so I don’t get my literary head chopped off by the Facebook Sharia. You know, before I start that is one thing that irritates me to no end.  People can say anything they want about Jesus but the ver second you insinuate that certain other “prophets” may have picked their nose in the desert somewhere the whole blame world goes nuts. 

The main reason I call myself a Simple Ol’ Boy From Austin is that, well, I’m simple.  I try to step away from complicated theory and write straight away. This doesn’t mean I’m racist, or stupid, it simply means I tell it like it is. That perplexes the more lofty minds you usually find hanging out in various blogs. I learned that from songwriting. Lyrics have to be direct, and to the point, and hit a resounding point two or three times so as to embed it into the memory of your respective audience. Otherwise you won’t eat that night.  How simple is that? 

And so we come to Radical Islam. I was on a totally different kick this past weekend. I’ve developed an interest in Mormon Geology. It is fascinating. I won’t go into that in depth here, but suffice to say I’m enjoying the conversation. What I did notice was that the Mormons can be “out there” with some of their theories, yet they are predominantly peaceful.  Write that word down. Peaceful. What I used to think was violent turned out to be just a theological discussion. No heads came off, nobody got burned in a cage. After I met a few Mormon girls I kind of liked the polygamy idea, but I undress. . . I mean digress. Any way where was I ? 

Now, compare that with a religion that hits the world news daily, daily, that’s a laugh. . . hourly! I hate to be the first one to tell you people this, but we are engaged in World War III. A bunch of ragamuffin goat herders have publicity that would make the Beatles stand back. The entire Islamic religion is caught up in it. One half of them (please don’t do the numbers, I’m trying to make a point here) is cutting heads off, and the other half is trying to tell us they are the religion of peace. Here’s where the Simple Ol’ common sense comes into play. Islam is the PROBLEM! No more Islam, no more problem. It’s that simple. 

Theological debate should be no deeper than, “My invisible guy is better than your invisible guy.” When you die you find out. If you want to be a Mormon, or Amish, or Church of Scientology then just BE. Islam is on the other end of the spectrum. Islam means “submission.” Now that sounds all very fine if you take that to mean submit to what you THINK is the will of your God. All religions do that. You believe that God has a game plan and you try to “submit” to His will so you can live a better life and hopefully not cook for eternity. Nothing wrong with that. If you live a good life, pay your taxes, raise your kids and retire what have you done wrong? When you die one of two things is going to happen. You’ll be right and Jesus is waiting for you at the gate, and you enjoy eternity, or you’re wrong, and only the grave awaits, oh well. Who have you harmed? It’s a win win combination. If you believe in God, and there is a God, you win. If you believe in God, and there is no God, you still haven’t lost anything. If you deny God, and there is a God. . . so you see. 

Now, let’s take a look at Islam. Submission in Islam does not mean do the will of God, it means do the will of what THEY imagine is the will of their particular rendition of  God under penalty of death! All free will is gone! For all the posturing and lip service, the Muslim’s ultimate goal is to have the entire world bowing and scraping to the ramblings of a man in the desert no matter how barbaric those pronouncements may be. How can a “religion of peace” even consider justifying burning a guy up in a cage? I know, I know, the Inquisition. Don’t go there! When heretics were burned at the stake the Catholics were not a religion of peace either, and we got the Protestant Reformation. You see, that’s the problem with Islam. There will be no reformation. A devout Muslim is like the guy at the bar trying to drink himself sober.  I’ve tried that. I doesn’t work people! 

Add to this the concept of political correctness. This is the mantra of fools. It’s like a seed, planted in the mind and from that seed weeds will grow. That’s where you get brilliant ideas like “Gay Marriage,” abortion, death panels, presidents like Obama! Hitler had a theory. If you’re going to tell a lie then tell a big one, and keep repeating it over and over again until people have heard it so much I begins to have validity simply because it’s been around for so long. It’s not that you really believe the nonsense, it’s because after a while most people have things to do, lives to live, bills to pay and they just get tired of going over the same old tired debate again, and again, and again. That, and Americans tend to think that a religious argument is just that, religious. It has noting to do with the running of the nation, and most certainly the opposing sides won’t kill each other. 

But Islam is the religion of peace! If that’s true then why do they keep KILLING people? Think Mormon. What’s the weirdest thing that comes to mind. Ok, many wives. Think Amish. Horse drawn carts. Scientology. Whacked out movie stars. Islam. beheadings. That is their stock and trade, and I’m sorry if that hurts Muslim sensitivity but it’s true. You can’t get around it. The ultimate overthrow of everything that is not Islam. The very idea of a judge conceding to Sharia Law in even a family court is the most outlandish idea imaginable. I won’t preach violence here but I’ll let you know right now if my family came under that gavel I’d be hard pressed not to slap that judge’s teeth out. In America Sharia Law is contempt of court! It’s that simple. We have a constitution that addresses the legal process in the USA. That’s why they call it the “Law of the Land!” 

This is going to end badly, friends and neighbors. Texas is not going to support this and the backlash is going to make the Inquisition look like a Sunday Bar B Q. And before you start crying in your Burquas YOU started this! I’ve heard all the clap trap about how we went over there and the terrorists are only fighting for their country but I don’t buy it. What country were they fighting for when they burned that poor guy in that cage? I’ve heard all that stuff about Islamic “culture” and the fact that our very numeric system is Arabic, well, ok. If you count so well be aware of the fact that there are more of US then there are of YOU. Once Americans, oh forget that, TEXANS realize they are really threatened it will be ON! And it’s coming. Texans are seething right now. We know what needs to be done, but we’ve got to weed out political correctness, and just do what needs to be done! When it’s over all the king’s horses, and all the king’s men will NOT be able to put that camel back together again!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment