Friday, December 26, 2014

Be Sure Your Sins Will Find You Out

     Be sure your sins will find you out. Mr. Dorrill, my business partner in the 1980's used that phrase all the time. If you do something stupid you can bet it will come back at some point and bite you in then butt. So it is with Bill Cosby. I said in a previous article that he might have gotten laid in his life. Well, most certainly he did! I began to strip this onion and have actually done a bit of research and come to some conclusions. Now, y'all don't tell anybody that cause I don't want to blow my image but I do read up on some of this crap, and I read up on Bill Cosby. 

     Bill Cosby isn't a white guy, he's not a black guy, he's henacolor. He's kinda like an Oriole cookie. He created an image that frankly never existed. I have never watched more than fifteen minutes of the entire series of the Cosby show because I realized that it was Hollywood crap! Oh, you're all horrified now. Even the Klu Klux Klan will be burning a cross just for me! Hear me out. No black family lives like that. No WHITE family lives like that. John F. Freaking KENNEDY didn't live like that! That show floated because you WANTED to think that was the perfect family. Bill Cosby was an actor. Hey, Clint Eastwood never shot anybody either, ok? 

     If you are in the public eye you put forth what we call an image. You do this to make money. This image is almost never who you really are. All except John Wayne, he really was what you saw. Bill Cosby put forth an image of the all wise, ever present, perfect dad. Well folks, that was not Bill Cosby. And Jaquiline Brandt Witt was not iJackie, that was a character she played on YouTube. Only difference was Jackie knew she was acting and Bill Cosby tried to convince the public that he really was what you saw on the Boob Tube. 

     So what sins found him out? Was it sex? Nope. It was lies. Hey, lookee here, if you are in the entertainment industry, and you have anything at all on the ball you will get "opportunities." Women will throw themselves at you offering the only thing they have to give. They want to touch the golden calf and if they think you can put them there you'd be amazed at what comes out. I've been there. Women offering themselves in the hope that somehow I can put them in a position to take the ride. But Bill crossed the line. 

     If you have a young lady mesmerized why drug them? I have a hard, fast rule. If I'm drinking with a lady, and we're equally drunk all's fair in love and war. When she gets too far gone to understand what's going on that's NOT fair. That's rape! Plain and simple. You're telling me that a man with Bill Cosby's celebrity, and money, and intelligence can't talk a girl out of a piece of tail without slipping her a Mickey? Have I got a bridge for you and it's on SALE! 

     There are too many stories and they all match. Bill used drugs to rape these ladies. DUDES! That is so uncool. I, myself could never have sex with an mannequin, and I'm a redneck from Austin. You'd EXPECT me to do that! No, be sure your sins will find you out, and Bill's found HIM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment