Monday, December 22, 2014

My Buddy Kim

     I have a new hero! Kim Jong-un! That's right, I Crappith Thee NOT! You know, the little short, fat Jap with the super model wife? I just said that to set off the liberals. I know he's Korean, but those people all look alike to me. Somebody STOP me! Anyway, I digress. It seems there was this movie. You've all seen the promos. Two guys go to interview this rice burner and the CIA tries to get them into a plot to assassinate Kim. Now, let's move from rice paddies to ivory towers, shall we? 

     Hollywood's been on a roll ever since Dennis Hopper flipped those two rednecks the bird in the final scene of "Easy Rider." I recently watched that movie again. I was amazed at how dumb it really was. Peter Fonda going around with that aloof look on his face and all those deep, philosophical lines, that made absolutely no sense at all puking out of his mouth. (Good thing his daddy was rich, huh?) They were searching for the real America until they found it, and got shotgunned off their weird, California motorcycles. After that it was all downhill for Hollywood. No subject was taboo. If anything was held sacred by the American people you could bet Hollywood would make a film about it, pervert it, and call it art! Oh, there were a few shining moments. "Patton" was one, but the promo twisted that. "Hero or villain?" True to the anti-war agenda they had to slant the promotion of the film by trying to say, "Yeah, we know it looks like this guy was all American, but we didn't mean it." I wish they'd made a movie where Patton blew Peter Fonda off his motorcycle. 

     Then here came the Internet and shows like The Young Turks. Now, don't get me wrong, I watch the young Turks, but not for content. I just like the chick with the expanded chest. God, I hope she's not a lesbian! SOMEtimes they'll make a good point, but before the segment is done you can bet they will screw it up! Let's see, good point, fairly well laid out . . . WHOMP! Dey it is! 

     And while this garbage spews out of California, people who have their heads screwed on fairly straight wring their hands and lament the content as Hollywood implies that Jesus was a polygamous bi-sexual who faked his own death in order to get a good job in Rome! Well, enter my little buddy Kim Jong-un. Sony pictures takes it upon themselves to make a film poking fun at him, which isn't really all THAT hard, I mean LOOK at the guy. He LOOKS funny. And he pays good money for that haircut! He's four foot nothing and loves basketball . . . go figure. He's got that bombshell wife and those itty bitty feet. That's a Texas joke. You Nortés ask your mama and she'll explain that one to you. Anyway, the North Koreans haven't got much and Hollyweird ripped that up. So what does ol' Kim do? Does he kidnap one of their executives and send his head to the Oscars in a hatbox? Does he blow up the Hollywood bowl? NO! He hacks the beJESUS out of their company until they actually pull the film. Now, if that's not cool I'm not a white boy from Austin. A stopped watch is right two times a day, and Kim was spot on. He gets the honorary rice bowl award for the ultimate film edit of the year. 

     SOME body had to bitch slap Hollywood and Kim showed them a Cyber-fu move like they'd never seen. And did you see how fast they tucked tail and ran? Even I was amazed. If that's the only thing he leaves to posterity he's made  his mark. And I know that he's a fanatical despot, but aren't they all? He showed Sony, as Bruce Lee so aptly put it, "The art of fighting widout fighting!" Ah SO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment