Saturday, December 13, 2014

Liberals, Snake Women, and Fault Lines

     What makes a liberal? Let me count the ways. I just read the five dumbest liberal Tweets of the month, but one stood out. Cher! Now Cher was grown when I was in Jr High. I thought she was dead, but I remembered that was Sonny. I've never considered Cher to be a beautiful woman. Every time I saw her I kept thinking of some movie about a woman who transformed into a snake and devoured her mate. I really don't know where she calls home but I figure it must be California. 

     Ever wonder how people like Cher keep on keeping on? I mean her career is as dead as fried chicken. Well, they do it by becoming liberals. They get up in the morning and think, "Now, what's the stupidest thing I can say today?" and standing there are fifteen media outlets waiting with baited breath for every word that ejaculates from her pouting mouth. Must be true . . . CHER said it! And there is competition. I mean there's some stupid crap coming out of California. Only in California can you have a state where there are no vehicle safety inspections (DUDE, we even have that in TEXAS!) but, they try to pass laws to protect the sand in Death Valley! 

     Liberals LOVE California. Let me clue you into something. Not ALL Californians are crazy. There's about a twenty-five mile strip, along the coast, extending from San Francisco down to  San Diego where everyone is bat-shyt crazy. Everything else is Texas with better weather. Believe it or not, California is a farming state! Most of the state is stable. I have a theory. I think crazy is inflicted on everyone WEST of the San Andreas fault line. It has something to do with subterranean electro-magnetic forces on the hypo-thalamus. I Lived out there for a while, and I'll admit, I was getting a little crazy myself. 

     Anyway, I digress this is where untalented losers like Cher come from. They generate record sales in SoCal, and when the record sales die they go on late night talk shows and spew idiotic drivel. Cher is proof positive that there was at least ONE reason to keep SOME Indians on the reservation!

No comments:

Post a Comment