Saturday, May 7, 2016

Hitler Was A Wonderful Guy!

I watched a video last night. By the time it was over I had come to believe that Hitler was a wonderful guy! No Poo Poo! There was this little girl’s voice expounding Hitler’s virtues, likes, dislikes, his artistic abilities, love of mankind, and of course there was no holocaust, that was just a scheme perpetrated by the Jews to take over Hollywood. There were scenes of Hitler playing with puppies, holding little girls, smiling, and thousands of people gathering around him like he was the second coming. I crappith thee NOT! Now, let’s get real here. If you believe that Hitler had a decent bone in his body then you’re freaking nuts! I’ve read Mein Kampf!  Matter of fact, I understood how the CPS works after reading it. Ya’ll may swat them bees now.  Let’s go forward about, oh, let’s say seventy years.
Hillary Clinton is so out in left field it’s laughable. The only thing more laughable is the people who support her. I didn’t say black people, see, that’s where you thought I was going, so now you’re the racist. No, I’ve seen some white chicks supporting Hillary that I wish I could pick up in a bar, ok? People buy into the manufactured image, not the person. I’m not going to enumerate all of Hillary’s sins here, I’m not a priest, but what did Nixon really do? Broke into some office. Heck, Hillary’s own significant other. Ran the government fairly well, it was that after hours pizza party that got to him, and he still survived. Hillary has made major blunders at every turn. Do you want to know why the democratic party is shoving a stick up her butt, holding her up? I’ll tell you why. They are coming to the end of the black guy, and by golly they’re gonna get a woman in no matter what! The party, both parties, work for the bankers. The bankers want Hillary to continue the progress (in their eyes) of the last eight years.
Now, as you know, I’m a Trump guy, but The Donald wouldn’t know politics if it ran up and peed on his leg. He’s a real estate broker, which is why I like him. When he speaks, I hear real estate broker coming out of his mouth. You wonder if he’ll really build that wall? He built Trump Towers, didn’t he? He will find the brick and mortar, and funds to build that wall, and you’ll be darn lucky if there’s not a neon sign on it flashing, “TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!” If the Republican party has any sense, when they have their little sit down what they need to say is, “Donald! You’ve done a magnificent job awakening the people, but Hillary is a politician. She killed an ambassador, laughed in a Senate committee’s face, and strolled out like she had good sense. You don’t have to change any of your ideas, but please let us help you package them. Together, we can beat her at her own game.”
Trump said it well yesterday. There is a reason he’s a rising star. He’s giving the people what they want. He is vocalizing the frustration of the people at the Beltway politics that have held sway for too long. All the people! Unless I miss my guess, even California will swing for Trump. All but Whoopi Goldberg, she’s moving to Kenya, I believe. If Trump listens, and is as smart an arranger as I think he is, he will be the next president of the United States. Hitler was a wonderful guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment