Tuesday, May 3, 2016

When Things Get Quiet

Always be on point when things get quiet. I don't know about everyone else, but I grew up in a family that had four children. My siblings and I were a pretty rowdy bunch, and occasion my mother needed mad parenting skills to get her through the process of raising us, managing my father’s career and looking damn good while she did it. One of those skills was an instinct for knowing when her focused attention was needed; the dreaded “eyes in the back of her head” that all successful parents are able to convince their children they have. She knew, for instance, that if things got real quiet she needed to come look; she didn't ask us what we were doing, she knew we'd lie about that if we were up to something. She didn't send one of us to look; they were just as likely to be in on whatever sneaky plot was afoot, she just came looking; on light feet too.

Folks, things have gotten real quiet down in Mexico lately. Oh, I know The Donald's kicking up a fuss about that wall and all, but what that's done is distract us from the fact that information, real information is not coming out of Mexico. Now, we're all going to have good reason to wish that wall was there, and real soon too; but more about that in a minute. What I'd like to ask you is what exactly do you really know about Fast and Furious? Not the movie, the guns for drugs operation initiated by the State Department (aka Hillary). Until recently I worked for what some
would call an accounting firm. One of my functions was to find creative ways to get people to fulfill promises they had come to regret making. It was an honest living. More honest than the lives of those I was regretfully called upon to influence. In recent times my company's portfolio began to include more and more work for an umbrella that you know as homeland security. My division had the unfortunate task of looking in on other contract obligations. I could write a book about it all, but for now let's get back to what you know.

 I'm a different kind of guy than my friend Bill the Butcher. I am not a writer, and I believe that people should work for what they get. Consequently, I'm not going to put everything I know in front of you. For one thing, why on earth should you believe me? No, if you are the sort that cares about your country though, if you care what happens to your family, you ought to launch your own investigation into what happened. Form groups, divide up the tasks of uncovering what's been sloppily covered up. Make it a part of whatever community you are a part of, for you are all going to need each other as surely as you are reading these words. Times coming when you will not have any protection under or from the law. if you live in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, or Utah you're in for some trouble.

Back to that wall for a minute. I spent several days held in a federal building in El Paso twice because ICE had picked me up coming across the border illegally (I'm a legal citizen, but hey). The reason for this attention was that I carried a SIM card in my pocket that belonged to a person of interest in the so called investigation into the Fast and Furious project. It appeared to my employers that a rogue element of the vast Homeland Security conglomerate was operating down south and I was dispatched to coordinate with one of our offices in Chihuahua. What I found was that every rank and file element of the Mexican army (yeah they have private contractors too) knew about the guns for drugs plan way ahead of it, and that eventually those guns would wind up back in the good old USA in the hands of what we call gangs, but they call private contractors.

Fantasy? Vile racist lies? You'll have to decide for yourself. Poke around a little yourself though before you decide; for your family's sake, or just to save your own hide. The evidence is all around you like gold nuggets in Eldorado. Remember those poor folks who are murdered in the ever increasing massacres that are the plague of our modern world, and how they probably wished they had a gun...just a little too late.
Teddy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment