Monday, October 27, 2014

Let's Hear It For Social Workers

Mary I want to thank you for your words of wisdom today. BTW, did you know that I'm a writer? Every day I feed many blogs, radio shows, London papers, periodicals in Texas and elsewhere, and sometimes I have to look for something to write about. Welcome to your fifteen minutes of fame. 

You admit there are some bad people in social work circles. Let me ask you something. How many dead children are too many? I submit that one may be one too many. When I see a two year old girl get her brains bashed out on a fireplace, or a 13 year old girl raped in a Holiday Inn, I said "a" no, MANY girls raped, so many I thought CPS got a RATE from Holiday Inn, anyway when I see things like that I tend to take exception. And then I see the "social worker," or CPS case worker reciting the time honored mantra, "I vas only following ordehs! Ze family iss ze enimi!" And there's always someone, like you, who wants to be a part of the Child Procurement Services who comes out in defense of this unholy union, of course with appropriate obscenities, That puts you on one side of the line, and me on the other.

 And all you can say is, "Mistakes will be made!" Are American families THAT bad? I don't fight for my daughter in law. She was a woman of means. I fight for Maria Sanchez in the valley who lost her child because of a beer can. I fight for the old couple driving through Texas who lost their grand children because of a chigger bite. And there's always some "social worker" in the mix who thinks they know how to run some family's business better than they do! 

Back in the '60s Lyndon Johnson came up with the Great Society. He funneled basically illiterate people through college. Now,  these people couldn't measure up to real course loads   so then we got affirmative action, and they all got degrees in the humanities which qualifies them quite well to work the window in a Taco Bell. (Politically incorrect enough for you, Mary?) But, do they serve that noble cause? Why heck NO! They decide they'd be better suited   Psychoanalyzing some mother who forgot to tie her child's shoes before sending him off to school. So, the child is removed, and given to a pedophile. Gosh, how do such people get into the system? Do the math. Google it. What is the prevalence of pedophilia among foster parents and school teachers. Heck, let's include lawyers. Four years to get a degree, three more in law school, cross the bar..."What do you want to do with your career?" "Why, I want to work on a government salary with molested little girls!" If you caught me hanging out with molested teen girls you'd assume I was a child molester...and you'd be RIGHT! 

Then you ignore the constitution, grant immunity, and turn these animals loose among the unsuspecting public, and when a child dies you retreat to, "I wasn't involved at that tiiiiiiime." I had a friend who was a doctor of psychology. A real one, not some worker with three weeks training from CPS. In his career he did MMPIs on murders, rapists and kidnappers incarcerated in the Texas Department of Corrections. Later, he was hired as a contractor by CPS. As luck would have it he did the same tests on selected case workers. Perfect match! The exact same Narcissistic predatory personality to a "T." 

Did you know case workers are not sworn in family court? Did you know that in one case in California,,the CPS went through great expense and time to remove an abusive father from the home. The man had been dead for three years! Ruh Roh! My own granddaughter was in a diabetic coma for three days because a case worker played doctor, indeed, over ruling the chief pediatrician at Scott and White Hospital in Temple, Texas. Her next case was to remove my grandson from his medication causing him to have twenty-five seizures in one day, one while taking a brain scan. When confronted with the print out from the hospital she swore she had never seen it. (We stole it from her brief case while she was in the potty!) 

How do you get information from the CPS? Well, you can't do it through the courts. Family Court judges live on CPS "product." No, you can't do that. You just find out which case workers do crack and which ones do meth and all good things will come. Ugly enough for you? I did a story based on a fact sheet given to me by Jim Black. It numbered the amount of children who died while under CPS care. Think Sandy Hook was bad. Imagine five classrooms full of children, all laid out in the hallway, covered with sheets! Hitler would be spinning in his grave if he had one. 

And you defended this, Mary. You defended it. I have seen homosexuals fill out menu cards choosing an eight year old boy and get the boy. And racist. You want to see racism? White blue-eyed children come at a higher price than black or Latino children. And don't even try to tell me federal bounties are not paid and bonuses not given. There are far smarter people than me reading this. 

And my little comment about punishment for criminals within this system? Let me give you an example. Let's just say, for the sake of argument that me, Doc Greene, and Johnny Johnson decide to rob us a bank. I'm driving, Doc is doing the robbing, and Johnny's waiting at the airport with his plane to fly us out of the country...California, or some place like that. Well, a teller gets rowdy and ol' Doc shoots him. When we're caught who do you think goes to the gurney? I don't know how things work up there in Hill Billy heaven, but down here we have a little thing called the law of parties. We ALL take the ride, and while other states are doing away with the death penalty, Texas is putting in an express lane. Case worker removes a child because daddy drinks beer. Oh, and he's a white Christian, and that never helps. Kids goes to foster care. Case worker overlooks the fact that foster daddy had to leave Florida because he "liked" the little girls. To make a long story short you can't have sex with a seven year old. It KILLS them. Of course, the foster dad gets to go to death row. What about the case worker? Wasn't she keeping the car warm while the bank was being robbed? The needle goes in the left arm, I believe, and being "Po-Dunk" we never seem to get it right, but the results all turn out the same. 

 So, you get your degree. You go to work, all for the good of the children, but know this: we're out there, Mary, and  we're not going away. Some of us have already paid the price and you can't intimidate us. We've long since given up our souls in the fight to end this abomination. Now, Mary, you've tasted my mutton. How do you like it, huh?  

No comments:

Post a Comment