Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tarzan and Jane Weren't Married

Now, I’m not one of those people who watch for hidden things in a Mickey Mouse cartoon, but had a little incident the other day that really opened my eyes. I was watching the kids and had to put something on the TV for them. Now, if you’re like me, a cartoon is a cartoon. Back in the day it was Bugs Bunny. Well, I picked Nickelodeon. Hey, harmless, right? WRONG. I’m not really listening at first, but by and by I began to pick up on what was flickering across the screen. The script for the show was a bunch of people at a summer camp of sorts. I guess it was one of those, “Fear Factor” take offs, or something like that. Anyway, I heard one of the characters say, “I want to sleep under her!” I closed my laptop! 

From there the plot progressed. And brothers and sisters, Hollyweird was open for business. Before I launch into this part, I’d like to  say that I don’t give two FLIPS about adults sexual choices, ok. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, the only sex that interests me is the sex that I’M involved in,  but when someone designs subliminal content directed at children I take note. And, to be honest, this stuff streaming off the screen was not subliminal. First off we had a fat girl and a skinny girl. The camp had a set up. The people were assigned to different cottages. When the camp master indicated that the pair of girls were to be sent to different bungalows there was a big incident, complete with hugs and tears. Eventually tearing apart they reluctantly went to separate areas. The implication was obvious to me, though the kids missed it. These girls were lovers. The facial expressions, the hugs, the tears, the words, everything was showing the separation of two people who had a bit more in common than a cup of coffee. Phrases like, “I can’t live without you,” have no other meaning. You didn’t have to play a Beatle record backwards to pick that up. 

Then there was this fat boy. When he was told the girls were in one part of the camp, and the boys in another he said that was great because he didn’t like girls, and he especially didn’t like sleeping with girls. I kid you NOT! I changed the channel! My grandchildren are all seven and under. I am a song writer and I know how to stream information to the human mind. I do it all the time. I’m doing it right now! The intent of this “cartoon” was to plant subliminal images in young minds that homosexuality is just fine. Though they didn’t quite understand the underlying meaning the image was  planted and the content would come in time. Plant a seed and a mighty oak will grow! The human mind fills in blanks, looks for solutions, explanations, and forms completed circles. The movie producers know this. They blur the lines between sexual choices and the kids just sit there and laugh at the funny fat people while this idea filters into their little heads. When the circle completes, they accept! 

Like I said at the beginning of this article I am a song writer. I am well versed in feeding what I think to other minds. I don’t buy into psychiatry, or touchy-feely, or any of that other stuff. My producer, John Henry Brandt, Jackie’s dad, worked in England during the “British Invasion” of the 60’s and 70’s, and we KNEW about slipping stuff into records to sell ideas. Don’t PEE down my back and try to tell  me it’s raining! 

Normal is normal and weird is weird. Swat them bees! Swat them bees! Children who are born simply must come from the union of a man and a woman.I hate to be the one to tell you that, but that’s the way it works, even in California.  That’s the way God set it up. When a child grows he or she observes the relationship between the parents. A child’s mind is a blank slate and life writes on that slate. Mommy cooks and daddy works, or at least that’s the way it used to be. Still, daddy is the strong point and mommy is the gentle point. Daddy buys the food, and mommy cooks it. Seven year olds don’t know anything about sex! I was eleven years old before I noticed that Donald Duck never wore pants. I was vaugely attracted to Tinker Belle, but I really didn’t know why. She had Tuesday Weld’s face and I’ve always been a “face” guy. A face will captivate me. My friend, Brandee Brown has one of those faces. This is called “natural attraction.” I was never attracted to any little boys in my class. 

The very difference between boys and girls causes this attraction. Left all by itself this attraction will grow and eventually you learn WHY you like girls, or why girls like boys, and that’s where babies come from. It’s so simple. If you are a heterosexual guy I’ll bet you can remember the first girl you ever kissed. I do. Her name was Pam Burns, we were twelve or so, and I kissed her behind the slide in the park. Nothing sectacular.    Just a peck, but she had this bugger in her nose and that peck was as far as it went. Later I kissed Storm Stewart when I was around sixteen or so, and Storm, well, her name WAS Storm, ok? There’s a term, “Texas Firecracker,” and if the Yankees here don’t know what that is let me just say, “Anna Nicole Smith!” Good girls go to heaven, but bad girls get to go everywhere else. Anyway, I digress. There was a group of boys who had been to Germany when their dads were deployed in the Army and they all came back wearing eye make up. In choir they all bunched up in a side room and the rest of us knew something wasn’t quite right with them. 

Like I said, left to their own devices boys will find girls and girls will find boys. You don’t have to TEACH them anything! It will just happen. Storm taught me all about it with just one lesson! Like the song said, “If I could get this figured out, everything else was gonna be all right!” 99.9% of boys and girls travel down that same road. They certainly don’t have to be indoctrinated with fat cartoon homosexuals making them laugh, and ACCEPTING that lifestyle that they would have never even considered had they not been shown on TV that grandpa turned on in the false belief that adults in the cartoon industry would show enough responsibility NOT to try to force their twisted life style on unsuspected little minds trying to burn off a Saturday afternoon after lunch! Children don’t understand things like that. Tarzan and Jane were never married, either! 

When you talk about gay marriage there are two factors. The one is economic. Believe it or not, I understand this part. I have a friend who is gay. (Alert the media!) He lived with the same man for forty-five years. The old guy died at eighty-five years old and left my friend twisting in the Texas wind. It was through the help of his hetero friends that he survived and began to make a new life. If someone wants the protection of law, inheritance, property rights, and tax benefits I’m all for that. A person’s money, livelihood and life is one thing, but when you try to push your lifestyle off on unsuspecting little minds, well, that’s another. Now, I don’t know anything about this “gay gene” thing, and I really don’t believe in it, but DNA or not, people need to be what they ARE, not what someone WANTS them to be. My friend doesn’t believe in a gay gene either. He admits his Vegas lifestyle indoctrinated him into homosexuality. To be perfectly honest he is the biggest gentleman I know and will defend a lady at the drop of his cowboy hat! When his own nephew came out of the closet he was the loudest voice of warning to the young man about the road he had set his feet on. 

And while we’re on the subject of perverting young minds let’s go ahead and take on Disney. Back in the day Disney represented the very best of family entertainment. There wasn’t even a movie rating for them because there wasn’t a rating “G” enough for Disney productions. The last glimmer of that was the merging of Pixar Pictures, under the direction of Steve Jobs, with talking trucks. I watched Puck as she was looking at the music videos streaming out of the Disney Channel one day, and folks, until that moment, I did not know I was a pedophile! EVERYTHING on that video was fine tuned to sexual content. The lead singer was hotter than two pigs making bacon in an outhouse. Kid couldn’t have been more than sixteen at best and her mode of dress, her movements, her eyes, EVERYTHING was sexual content, and little Puck sitting there, wide eyed, idolizing her. And people wonder where Brittany Spears went wrong, and that Cyrus chick, oh, don’t get me started. 

I got an idea. Why don’t we just leave the kids alone and let them grow up? That’ll work. Just let nature take its course. Let them see the world through new eyes and become who they are. What’s wrong with teens running on the beach in a movie and playing guitars around a fire at night? The kids will figure it out. They don’t need to be indoctrinated. The gay alliance is so afraid that if they don’t push their agenda the kids just might, well, grow up the way God intended, and if they foul up, oh well, they won’t be the first. They don’t need to be told to “accept” anything they have to be trained, and retrained in. Little girls should play with dolls. They want to be mommies one day. Little boys don’t have to be told they are just fine wearing dresses, they KNOW better. They want to be daddies one day. I there is a “gay gene” then it’s there, but no amount of political correctness, or court rulings will create that gene. If there is NOT a gay gene then it’s about time the people expounding a deviant life style need to see that Good Ship “Reality” pull into port. 


There will always be people who are a bit different. There will always be different lifestyles and adults should not be ostrasized for living their lives, but the rest of us should be able to live our lives, too.Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Don’t “pursue” my grandkids! Have you ever noticed that when you have gay people at a party the subject of sexual choice seems to always come up? Think about it. Take a porch party. If there are no gay people there it seems no one ever talks about what they like to do in the bedroom, and certainly not at a family dinner. A friend of mine told me once about interviewing people applying for a job and he told me that the gay applicants would invariably bring up their sexual preference. He told me that would be like him, after completing the process adding, “Oh, by the way, I feel it’s only fair for you to know. . . I like women!” Or a bunch of white people with one black person at a party and everybody starts talking about how much they like watermelon. See my point  Christian, heterosexual couples should be able to raise their kids without pre-screening every cartoon their kids watch, and the producers of those films should show the common DECENCY of not trying to bend young minds toward their bedroom philosophy. I’m just a Simple Ol’ Boy From Austin, and folks, that’s about as simple as it gets!    

No comments:

Post a Comment