Tuesday, October 28, 2014

What We Burn In Our Crazy Minds

     Gosh, I hate to talk about Ebola again because it's so mainstream and fashionable, and I hate to be mainstream, but I've come up with some additional insight, so here goes nothing! People love a crisis. Mainstream news makes its bones on these events. Take any given situation, filter it through the corporate media, add a dash of advertising money, mix in a few end of the world religious nuts, and voila! Instant crisis! Ask yourself; if it was really the possible end of all history, would all those well paid commentators be sitting up there on CNN, Fox and MSNBC talking about it? Take global warming. Do you honestly think a species that is a fairly recent new arrival on the scene really change the direction of the Eco-system of an entire planet? Well, you bought that from a failed politician who tools around in his private jet. ISIS.  Now there's good  one. Do you really subscribe to the media drivel that a bunch of idiots in whereEVER being capable of  conquering the world with an AK-47 and a Qu'ran? Have I got a bridge for you! On SALE, too! 

     I think John Forgarty is a prophet. His lines in his songs ring true again and again, but one stands out for me. "What you burn in your crazy mind." People will buy into anything. The sun will go out for three days. A comet is coming to take a select group of people to a paradise somewhere "out there." Whales speak French at the bottom of the sea. I've seen it all. Now we have Ebola. 

     Now, I'm not saying Ebola is not a bad disease. The CLAP is bad if you're the one who has it. But, think. If it was the end of the world, then why are those planes still landing at JFK? In West Africa the fatality rate hovers between fifty to eighty percent. Have you LOOKED at West Africa lately? West Africa is the only place that can make Mexico look GOOD! The CARTELS are cleaner than that, and yeah, yeah, call me a racist. Every time Africa gets its shorts in a knot, and someone like me points something like HYGIENE out some libtard starts screaming, "RACIST!"  Look at the facts. THEIR black guy DIED in Dallas. OUR black chick LIVED! 

     Remember SARS? How about Swine Flu? End of the world! Nope, just some bug that came and went. When I was a kid polio was everywhere. I even had it. Where is it now? If you are diligent, clean, and just not stupid you will probably ride this thing out. Then, I guarantee you, as soon as there isn't any more advertising dollars to be made, this crisis, too, will go on the shelf with SARS, various flus, and magic berries from South America that cure anything.  I did get a kick out of all those Yankees looking down their long noses at us Texans, and then Ebola popped up in New York City. Now that was funny right there, I don't care who you are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment