Monday, March 30, 2015

Crow Is Crow

     Good morning Raging Elephants! As some of you may know I had a flash of inspiration over the weekend. It may come as a shock to you, but I have been middle of the road when it comes to Muslims. The media, especially Facebook, had girded their loins so to speak, and attacked anyone who even suggested that Mohammed may have picked his nose. I was very aware of this, and softened my opinions about Islam accordingly. I took one hit because someone attacked Molly White and I commented with the word, "Omar?" Facebook deemed that was a slur on Islam, and slammed me in Facebook jail. While I didn't exactly put a pistol in my mouth, this alerted me to the fact that my main ramp could be cut off at any time. 

     To avert this I did two things. First, I softened my criticism of Islam steering clear of the central issue that it's a political system and not a religion in the classical sense. Also, I used a lot of humor, and Texas slang because I know Liberal Democrats do not possess a frontal lobe.   Now, let's be up front. All religions have a political wing. There is no separation of church and state. The very purpose of  "religion" is to chart a moral course for life, and that course just naturally bleeds over to the public sector. To separate morality from politics is an oxymoron. Hmmmm, maybe that's the problem here, but I digress. 

     Islam is pure politics, and that's cool, but when a political party shields itself with our constitutional protection of freedom of religion, while the rest of us have to play by the rules, the playing field is not only uneven, the referees are all on the payroll of the opposing team. When some kid can't read a Bible in school while some other kid sits in the same room wearing a weird head dress you have to ask yourself some serious questions, and you have to be ALLOWED to ask those questions out LOUD and publicly! 

     And let's be more frank. Islam IS weird! We're not talking about a Mormon who wears the garment as a symbol of purity, or a Jew who won't eat pork, we're talking about a group of people who get up in the morning and ask themselves how they can be as obnoxious as they can possibly be! I've read the Qu'ran. It is a hodge podge of psycho-babble that is so disconnected even the Muslims had to rearrange it by length if Sura. And that rearrangement made no difference. It would be like rearranging Gone With The Wind according to length of chapters, and trying to make sense of it. I believe in Jesus, but Jesus made me a writer, and when I read a book I will tell you exactly how that book was written. And it WAS written! No angel came down and slapped Mohammed whereupon he began to recite anything! I am a realist, and brothers and sisters, if you believe that have I got a bridge for you and it's on SALE! If you are mystified by anything then you just don't understand the trick! Want to know how I write a book? I write the last chapter first, and then write everything else to support THAT chapter! No magic, no genius, no inspiration, though I will admit that I've had a bottle of Jim and some very serious conversations with my cat. Well, Frenchi was a vision, but I'm digressing again. Hey, it's Monday! 

     Now let's factor in TEXAS! Pushing your agenda down the throats of New Yorkers, where they step over dead homeless people on their way to Wall Street is all very fine, but Muslim Day on the steps of the Capitol in Austin is a whole other armadillo! We just broke ourselves from dragging people behind pickups down here! Eighty percent of us can't even SPELL Mohammed, and I probably misspelled it right there! We are NOT going to tell Judge Potvin he's got to abide by Sharia Law. Ain't gonna happen! That'll get you thirty days and you can tell all the other inmates about your freedom of religion 

     The problem is political correctness.  The minority of Texans are Democrats and RINOs. The SILENT majority is dyed in Bar B Q, hard core working  men and women who are just that . . . silent! That silence is evident when you have a rally for the border problem, and twenty-five people show up what  an aerobics class for diabetes fills the Capitol grounds to the point that  you'd think Willie Nelson was there. It's not that there weren't people in that event who didn't believe exactly what we Texas Nationalists believe, it's that they have have been conditioned not to speak up! If those people had hung around and listened to George Rodriguez they would have totally agreed with him, but the RINOs, and Liberal Democrats have CONDITIONED them to shy back with the rest of us, and drink the Kool Aid of political correctness. Now, I don't want to get RACIAL about this, but if you want to push an agenda just get a bunch of mad Mexicans on your team, and get out of the way! That's part of being a Simple Ol' Boy From Austin. Knowing simple stuff like that. 

     Wendy Davis learned simple stuff back during her three legged race to the unemployment line. She tooled around Dallas, running dead babies up the flagpole two at a time, and the Liberal Democrats thought that was cool, but when she went down to the valley, and tried to talk a bunch or Mexican Catholics into killing their kids, people who had NEVER voted in their LIFE found their way to the polls! And that's a fact JACK! I said it when she did it, and she found her way to a very clearly defined cover of Texas Monthly. I just love it when I'm right. I wish them bees Wendy is swatting would eat that wart off her face. 

     Bottom line is I'm not shinning the shoes of some kid out in California who got lucky with a web site. Between blogs, Chrystal Lee Larimore, and Raging Elephants I will get my stuff out! Facebook does NOT run the world. As long as Stupidberg continues to allow me to post ill be here. If I offend his Eminence, I'll just shift gears and go right on. Roy Acuff didn't stop me and Facebook won't either. I had a good teacher. While I was working at Apple, Walmart approached Steve Jobs and wanted to sell iMacs in their stores. Only problem was that wanted a WALMART iMac! Less hard disk space, lower memory, fewer features. Steve told them an Apple is an Apple, and their will be no oranges. Well, Walmart said no Apple product would ever be in one of their stores. Do I need to go on. Crow is crow, fired or Bar B Q'd!  

No comments:

Post a Comment