Friday, November 7, 2014

Them That's Gots Gets

     I had a very interesting time last night. Got to participate in a discussion on Higher Truth Radio with Mikee Bee. The format was New World Order, metaphysics, and religion. Let's not make this easy, folks! NOBODY on that show had a Texas accent, which was . . . special. The first guest, and I don't remember her name so forgive me, but she was an Indian. Not one of them Boogily Boogily Indians, a woo woo one, but anyway, she was one of them. She was all into this New World order thing. I didn't get to talk to her, but I formulated some opinions. First off, I'd like to say that rich people tend to want to get richerI know that comes as a shock to some of you, but it works like this: Federal Reserve money is just about worthless, and if you're living week to week, trying to keep the lights on that doesn't mean a whole lot, but if you're Bill Gates you wake up every morning losing millions simply because you didn't spend it yesterday, and that tends to bear on rich folks minds a bit. 

     Another thing about rich folks is they tend to think they just might have something on the ball, and the very fact that they're rich shows they had SOMETHING on the ball. Now let's take Gates for instance. The boy's a pretty good computer programmer, and he had a business model that was hands down perfect! His product cost him virtually nothing to produce, and he generated a need that had people knocking down his door. This is opposed to Steve Jobs, who soldered circuit boards in a garage, and had to actually MAKE something to put on the shelf. The one time he subcontracted Microsoft to write some code, well, we all know how that went. 

     Bill made billions putting applications on little floppy disks, which cost him about a nickel apiece, and when Internet downloads became the fashion he even did away with that expense. The money poured in so fast he got cramps just counting it. If he'd left it at that ol' Bill would have still done pretty good, but here's the other problem with rich folks. If they're good at one thing they think they're good at everything. So he formed a foundation and started trying to save the world. Now bear in mind he didn't give ALL his money away, I mean he IS a Nortè. He started inoculating every arm in the subcontinent he could find. This doesn't sound all that bad, but enter the New World Order. Before I go on I want to make a statement here that's going to get me a guaranteed bitch slap. There ain't no New World Order! Rich people are always going to conspire to make more money. The "New" World Order is just the "Old" World Order on steroids. 

     Back in the day you'd get a guy like Hitler. The big dog on the block was government. If you were going to conquer the world you had to have a government, kill a few folks, and take land. Now, as we all know this never works out. Didn't work out for the Romans, didn't work out for Attila, and didn't work out for Adolph either. When you roll over someone's territory you will eventually get your butt kicked. Now we have a new wrinkle. With the Internet, international commerce, and huge corporations an entity can effectively take over a substantial part of the world without anyone really noticing. Think I'm wrong? What are you reading this on? Bill or Steve most likely gave you the computer you are using. Swat them bees, swat them bees. As a matter of fact I read a Forbes report yesterday making mention of the most powerful men in the world. They got a laugh out of Putin edging out Obama, but I looked down the list, and there at number seven was Bill Gates. J. P. Morgan was a pretty salty old dog, but he was NEVER listed as one of the most powerful men in the world! 

     This is your New World Order. I like to call it the New World RE-Order. Even the Chinese fall in line. They'll walk proud and talk loud until Bill switches off their XP for two days and then they come to their rice real quick. Think he can't do that? Already DONE it my friends. He threw the switch on them four years ago and the leader of China came to the US to see BILL, not Obama. 

     A man who wields wealth and power like that is only going to get richer and more powerful. Like Johnny Paycheck told me years ago, "Them that's gots, GETS!" Gates doesn't have to take land, he's taken your LIFE! Bottom line, while Pocahontas was on Higher Truth Radio looking for Lizard Men under every bed, Bill Gates was eating a cheeseburger, sipping a Guinness, and counting his money. Now y'all bear in mind that I'm just a simple old boy from Austin with a high school education so if my analysis seems too simple forgive me. 

     Then came the next two guests. A man and a woman. Started out as a discussion about linguistics in the Bible. They spent a long time dissecting the origin of the letter "J." Guess who's name begins with the letter "J?" You guessed it, that little old wine maker Christ! Now, I don't want to get into all the hub bud, but what it boiled down to was they had this theory that when you pray, if you didn't hold your mouth just right God wouldn't hear you. Silly me, I always thought God was multiple-lingual. From there we progressed to trying to figure our if Jesus a good man or just a good idea, and, of course we had to beat up that nasty old Catholic Church and Constantine along the way. 

     The next part is touchy. Being a white boy, I am not licensed to really discuss this so take everything I'm about to say with a grain of salt. Better make that a salt lick. I'll just get right to it. They had this idea that all civilization came out of Africa. Layer upon layer of "evidence" being laid down until they had the Roman Empire singing Rap! Side note, I'm down just about four martinis by then and the creative juices are kicking in. Mikee finally let me in and I asked two questions. I inquired that if their suppositions were true, and the African nations had transversed the Atlantic, and schooled the Myans, Egyptians, and Greeks, then how come I don't see any great pyramids in the Congo? I think the answer was that they are there, we just can't see them. Next, I asked that when Alex Haley went to Africa to find his Roots, and had to, listen to,that old man recite for hours about tribal history, where were the books? I think they said the books all got burned. Fifth martini. 

     All jokes aside, all these people are much smarter than I, and I was a bit intimidated being on the radio even talking with them. And people have a right to be proud of their heritage, but when you say Africa ruled the world I can show you a couple billion Chinese who would say, "Ah sooooooo!" I think I am invited to talk with these folks again, at which time I expect they will tear my country butt up. But it was exhilarating and I did get to walk among giants, if only for a little while. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment