Friday, May 8, 2015

Don't Mess With Texas

     Please view this interview. 

http://youtu.be/wYCfP4Eg1B4

     When I put out my two articles this week suggesting basically a "Jihad" against Muslims even I was a little edgy about what I had to say. It smacked of the treatment of the Japanese in America during World War II. It brought back my childhood memories of the Klan. Look, I didn't tell Pamela Geller to do what she did, but she did it, and that is that. She put Texas in the fight. ISIS said just today that they have over seventy soldiers in fifteen states. It, for the first time, took credit for an attack. This match was already scheduled. Did I need this right now? No. Would I have baited the radicals, no. I was working on many other projects, and this has put the brakes on a lot of efforts as we prepare for war.  

     Texans are going to die. ISIS is going to hit us with everything they've got. Appeasing them will not work. We're going to have to kill these people. We are going to have to convince them that Texas is not worth the investment, and yes, that means holding suspect anyone who subscribes to Islam. How many times has a trusted associate, working with our troops for years in the Middle East turned his rifle on the very men he ate breakfast with that morning? 

     Here is the good news. Texas is not as large as the United States. We are pretty familiar with our territory. We have recently come out of our racially motivated world view, and frankly, some of us haven't made the jump yet. Muslims are easy to identify. I'm not saying to put them all in camps, but for God's sake be aware of who they are, and what they're capable of, that's all. Political correctness will be your undoing. 

     When ISIS makes a good hit Texas is going to explode. Pamela Geller lit the fuze. Would I rather the Muslims just go away, sure, but they're not going to do that. They are going to hit, and hit hard. I live near Fort Hood. They already hit us here, and we are all aware that we are on the point of the spear. If even a small nuclear device finds its way across the border do you think they will use it on some art show, or use it against the largest military base in the free world? It's the smart move. That would not only satisfy their lust for blood, it would strike a decisive blow against the "Great Satan." 

     This is scary stuff, people. Be ready. This is not some conspiracy theory about the New World Order.  Watch that video again. This guy wants to kill you. He's not kidding. Be ready. If you don't have a gun, no matter what your stance on the second amendment, get one.  If you love your family get protection, because it's this simple; when they come, and they're here now, if the whole neighborhood falls out into the street and defends itself, Islam will fail! Then they WILL go home. Do we want this? No! Did Miss Geller put us in this situation? Yes! 

     How serious is it? When you are ready to board a plane in Austin to fly to LA, do you not think that somewhere in Austin there isn't a Jihadist who is at least considering how to bring that plane down, because if you aren't, have I got a bridge for you, and it's on a two for one sale! Like I said, this has been coming. I have a friend who is more than a little irritated with Pamela right now. He thinks her act set our movement back years, and in a way, he's right. We have to put Texas Independence on a back burner for a while as we wait for ISIS to make the next move. I, myself, will not fly commercial out of Austin until this is resolved. I won't frequent Muslim owned businesses. Why? Because I'm not STUPID, that's why! No one is going to kid me into sitting with my back to the door holding Aces and 8's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment