Saturday, May 9, 2015

Morgan Freeman for President

     I just love being politically incorrect, no, really, I do. To be politically correct you have to do all the updates, and if you miss one, your mouth crashes! In fact, I would go as far to say that I go out of my way to be incorrect.. I WORK on it. I find everything from using the term, "The 'N'word" to gay marriage, to voting for Obama funny as hell.  And school teachers? OMLG! Take the case just this week where that kid got thrown out of school just because he said he didn't like Obama, and the principle said that he would NOT tolerate INtolerance in his school. PANTIES CHECK! Did that happen in California? If it didn't, it should have. It amazes me that in a state with so many beautiful women there aren't any men. 

     Do you want to know why politically correct people always play the race card? Because they ain't got nothing else! Let me check . . . used the word, "ain't," double negative . . . yep, I'm rolling today. This is what happens when I DON'T drink! Anyway, I digress. You can't say anything about Obama without the race card hitting the table. Guy doesn't have any policy, wouldn't know the constitution if it ran up and peed on his leg, runs around with people like Kerry and Hillary, and has a wife who seriously needs to just stay in the White House. Obama's not a race card, he's a race DECK! 

     I do like some things about the president. He drinks Bud Lite and smokes cigarettes. And don't tell me he quit smoking . . . Look at him! Boy talks good too. (How'd you like that word, "boy?") Somebody STOP me! You want a black president so bad, I have a suggestion, Morgan Freeman! He's played the president in a couple of films, and heck, that's all Obama does . . . PLAY president. Funny thing was in the movie, "Olympus Has Fallen," Morgan was more constitutional than the real deal! Ain't that a hoot! Who was the last actor we had in the White House? 

     Putin's not politically correct. He's just a butthole through and through. BiBi is too. I think this Cameron guy in England might be, but I don't know.  You gotta watch them Limeys. Oh, who said that? I meant the "L" word. Usually, when things get this messed up the Krauts jump up and try to take over the world. Remember Adolph? The last great white boy? Y'all swatting them bees yet? 

     There will always be people who have nothing to say, so they try to apply rules to restrict what you have to say. If you say anything about Obama the FIRST thing that comes out of a liberal's mouth is, "You just sayin' dat cause he's black!" No, first off he's half black, and second he's a freaking idiot! No, I take that back, he's not an idiot, he's the best the liberals could come up with. 

     So let's look at the upcoming race. In the last two we voted based on complexion, this next one we'll shoot for genitailia . I assume Hillary's a woman because she's got a kid that looks just like her. What do you get when you cross breed two crooked lawyers? CHELSEA! At least Obama's daughters are cute! And no matter WHAT she does, Hilliary is doing the presidential shuffle. Do you want to know how screwed up this country really is? Last night Bobby Ritter and I did a one on one on the Rage Against the Regime Podcast, and we ended up talking about what a great guy Al Capone was! Now if that's not a cluster screw I'm not a white boy from Austin! I crappith thee not! We ended up actually MISSING Al. Interesting thought; Al Capone's solution to ISIS. Your thoughts? 

     You gotta laugh, folks. If you let this stuff get to you there isn't enough blood pressure medicine in the world! In 1933, if two fools showed up to kill people at an art show because they were drawing pictures of some foreigner, Roosevelt would have every  Muslim in a camp the next DAY! We did that just because people had slanted eyes. Ah, the good old days. Will America survive? Hell no! Have you lost your freaking mind? And stop worrying about Jade Helm. The cartels ain't gonna let that get out of control. I just love being politically incorrect!

No comments:

Post a Comment