Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Pamela Geller Pin Ups

     Well, now that we're all past the proper  mourning period for the parking lot two let's look over the  situation. I'm still getting hate mail about Pamela Geller, especially from Indonesia. I was checking out my Google stats yesterday, and discovered that I'm big there, but China? China LOVES me. And I kinda like China, too. I've always been partial to Asian Chicks. I didn't really like Korean girls too much because I grew up in Killeen, and I've smelled their breath, but Gangnam Style changed all that for me. Psy crawling between that dancer's legs singing something about "Georgia" just made it for me. I don't like Russian girls because they all seem to be built like Michelle Obama, not that the First Lady is ugly, or anything like that, some guys dig that Roller Derby look,  I just prefer softer edges. How'd we get off on this? Oh yeah, first thing in the morning, and if you younger girls out there don't understand that, go ask your mama and she'll tell you all about it.

     Where was I? Oh yeah, dead Muzzies, and the coming Apocalypse. While we were promised seventy ISIS soldiers streaming into Texas in holy jihad looking to avenge their  brothers (I personally thought it would be seventy-two, but I digress) apparently they are raising gas money because the only Islamer I've seen is Mohammed down at the Valero who sells me cigarettes, and he doesn't seem all that messed about Garland. I'm sure there will be something SOMEWHERE, but they'd better hurry up because summer is fast approaching, and we won't have time for them once the brisket is smoking. 

     Meanwhile, Sweet Pamela is getting more and more famous. Did you notice how the liberal media got MAD when none of us got killed, and the  terrorists did NOT appear on People Magazine looking like Justin Bieber? Liberals do that you know. They had Trayvon Martin looking like Michael Jackson. They TRIED to Photoshop Michael Brown, but there ain't that much PhotoShop in the world, and all they could manage was to lighten him up a bit.  Meanwhile, Pamela Geller gets younger and younger, and that ticks off the Muzzies 'cause they don't like pretty girls. 

     If Pamela never swats a fly for the rest of her life she  delivered the licking that keeps on sticking to Allah and the boys. And don't tell me they're not hot for her. I'll guarantee you there's some sheik over there somewhere who'd give five hundred camels and a pack of Pall Malls to have Pamela sitting at his feet with a choker collar on. Let me think about that. Sorry, Pamala, too early in the morning. With all the rhetoric, hind sight, politics, and silence from the White House, there's not enough Spic and Span in Texas to scrub those two chalk silhouettes off that pavement up there in Garland. ISIS will NEVER live that down. And the likes of that idiot in London on Sean Hannity, spouting off that stuff about Sharia law in that accent they all seem to have . . . .looook at the asphalt. Hey, been well past three days and they didn't come back to life. Guess that was the last day, huh? Does anyone know where I can get a pin up poster of Pamela Geller? 

#pamelageller #garland

No comments:

Post a Comment